Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard 101 animations

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
I absolutely love the animations in Wizard 101, which is why I am getting my Associate's in Applied Science (Animation Focus). I have knowledge in Cinema 4D. I just finished taking 3D Animation 1 last semester. All I want to know is what kind of 3D Animation program does Kingsisle use? All of the animations are awesome by the way!

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
SH578497 wrote:
I absolutely love the animations in Wizard 101, which is why I am getting my Associate's in Applied Science (Animation Focus). I have knowledge in Cinema 4D. I just finished taking 3D Animation 1 last semester. All I want to know is what kind of 3D Animation program does Kingsisle use? All of the animations are awesome by the way!

I don't think you'll get them to crack....Secrets will be secrets...

Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
I don't think you'll get them to crack....Secrets will be secrets...

I hope they do so that I may hopefully get a job with them one day after I graduate with my Degree.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
I don't know much about animation, but they have an animator job on the KingsIsle.com web site.
Maybe that might give you some information on what tools they use?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
SH578497 wrote:

People have asked before about working at KingsIsle. Here is one of the replies from Professor Greyrose:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/38315.ftl#213719

There is another link in her reply that goes right to "KingsIsle jobs". This might answer your questions.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
drop an email to the community addy for that kind of question and hope you get a response