Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rhino taxi service?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jan 21, 2010
I read a post where people were showing off their rhino mounts by charging a treasure card for a passenger trip around the commons.

rather unimaginative.

I know that I often hate the idea of having to travel across various world zones. Sometimes my temporary teammates are rather bad at crossing the street, and get stuck in several extra battles when trying to reach a goal.

It would be cool if we could start up our own taxi service. Even if you did charge a treasure card per trip. An option to leave gold as a tip would be nice though.

on the other hand : You can only give away treasure cards. There is no tip function in the game, if there were, people would use it to move gold from one account to another.
It would be way to easy for either party to stiff the other. Either refusing to pay, or taking the pay and not giving a trip.

thoughts?

Survivor
Oct 20, 2009
love that idea it would be awesome because i always keep treasure cards on me :D :D :D

Explorer
May 25, 2009
good idea, but, who would want to carry random strangers around? would KI make NPC's or would people volunteer? it is a good idea but needs some tweaking. Most people wouldn't want to carry people on a rhino, only if their the very generous ones.

Taylor Daisystone.
Pyromancer
Level 61

Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
It is a great idea but most people will probably run off with your cards, unless KI has some computer programs to do it. But it is still a great idea, my friend does the rhino mount thing listed, its good that she doesnt run off though. Laura Drake Level 38 Theurgist ( life )