Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

kiley summerriver

AuthorMessage
Adherent
May 20, 2010
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
doctorwho583 wrote:
kiley summerriver told me to leave a spot when i had all the right to be there. any of you wizards?

I have been in the commons a few times now when the girls with the wings club and their tiger/panther/lion mounts have invaded and they do the same thing in ordering people off their spots. It usually creates a few back and forths but in the end they do get "their spot" and they sit and chat about how much better they are at pretty much everything. Ignore them. You can't report people for being rude, obnoxious and bossy unless they swear around the filter at you.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Delver
Apr 10, 2010
I've come across the likes of that group before also.

They just want to behave like bullies and order other around. I usually ignore them.....They hate that!

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
oh that is such a problem now days with the trolls in the commons or bullies i should say just ignore her she cant do anything about it she will literally go right through you so hit the ignore button

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
You must have annoyed her or been in a world you shouldn't be in...
how do you know for all you know it could have just been a rude player. look at both sides of the situation first it is something i have been trying to do recently but am struggling because of my short temper

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
doctorwho583 wrote:
kiley summerriver told me to leave a spot when i had all the right to be there. any of you wizards?

Welcome to the world of bullies.
The good news is that you can stand wherever you like and she can't do anything physically about it. The bad news; she can continue to bully you.

If it happens again, double click on her name, and choose ignore. And you can switch realms.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:
doctorwho583 wrote:

Welcome to the world of bullies.
The good news is that you can stand wherever you like and she can't do anything physically about it. The bad news; she can continue to bully you.

If it happens again, double click on her name, and choose ignore. And you can switch realms.

And if this is a case of serial bullying, I would recommend reporting that wizard. Bullying is a bannable offense.

Qbb/Iridian

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
That is horrible! You have just as large of a right to be there as they can. Just dont leave. Also, is it realy nessesary to mention names? How would you feel if someone made a negative post about you and put your name in it?

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
colagada wrote:
Don't pay attention to people like that.
I said: I'm happy and its warm here :D

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
Nope in the commons under the water fall just being lazy and eating cookies :D -they were yummy *and they were chocolate chip*- XD

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
moogirl45 wrote:
That is horrible! You have just as large of a right to be there as they can. Just dont leave. Also, is it realy nessesary to mention names? How would you feel if someone made a negative post about you and put your name in it?

Well i couldnt report her... so.... i decided to do this. And i was kinda like um what do you call it i dont know what its called but i couldnt help it. I prob shouldnt said the name but oh well. She did the doing she pays the fine

Defender
May 17, 2011
i am a girl with wings and a spellbinders hood, armor, sword, and boots. so i can get away with standing in "their" spots. but i never EVER bully people. that was a bit stereotype-ish

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
Just ignore people like that. Just stay where you are.

Nicole AshBlade
level 48

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
doctorwho583 wrote:
Nope in the commons under the water fall just being lazy and eating cookies :D -they were yummy *and they were chocolate chip*- XD

Then she's just mean.

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
laulenak wrote:
i am a girl with wings and a spellbinders hood, armor, sword, and boots. so i can get away with standing in "their" spots. but i never EVER bully people. that was a bit stereotype-ish

Agreed, the robe for the guardians outfit is a popular robe: so to say all people with that robe are bullies is really stereotypical.