Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jotun...Why did he drag me into this?

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I was doing the Jotun battle with my friend Blaze... This is how it went:
We approach Jotun:
Me: Jotun? Brothers? I've heard of these guys...
Blaze:Come on! Let's do this thing!
Me: I don't know, they look tough, let's adjust our decks first just to be careful...
Blaze: Okay
A few minutes later.
Blaze:There! Done!
Me: Okay, on three
Blaze: 1...2...
Me: Three!
Both: Charge!!!!!!!
(Enter battle)
Blaze: Oh...My...Gosh
Me: What the heck!?!
Me: 9,000...8,000...another 8...thousand...
Blaze:Oh...My...Gosh
Me: This is bad...this is very very bad...
Me: Would you stop that?
Blaze: Still, this is bad.
Me: Why did you pull me into this? And why did I let you? Why?
Blaze: I don't know! I didn't know they'd be this strong!!!!
Me: You dragged me into this mess, and were gonna get out of this, one way or another.

So yeah...I learned later that you can beat the other brothers in the adjacent dungeons so that Jotun is alone. We still got our butts kicked though.

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
Jotun and his brothers have some great drops in the three dungeons. You'll learn to love them after a while.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Thank you for telling me that you can defeat his brothers in the other dungons. :D

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
I would like to suggest that, at some point, you continue to try and defeat Jotun fighting with his brothers. It will actually be good practice for a couple really, REALLY, intense and totally fun dungeons you have in your future.

Steven Hawk

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
stevespeaks wrote:
I would like to suggest that, at some point, you continue to try and defeat Jotun fighting with his brothers. It will actually be good practice for a couple really, REALLY, intense and totally fun dungeons you have in your future.

Steven Hawk

Uh, I was about level 36 and Blaze is about 46 or 47. We've taken some tough guys before, but never like this!

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
Well, if you ever want to try, I will help with my life wizard. Just tell me a day and time to meet y'all there.