Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't hang new colored light strand.

AuthorMessage
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I cannot hang the new colored light strand on any wall in any of my dorms. I have completely emptied the wall, and I still cannot place the light strand on the wall. Is anyone else having a problem with it?

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Also happened to me in my Krokotopia house, but it eventuelly worked when i used it on my Empty big-kindaish wall. As known as: my Wizard101 Living Room.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
By any chance where they too long for the wall because the dorms have walls but they are small because of the dorm being shaped like a circle

If they are then get a new house with straight walls

Hope this helps!

Hunter DeathFlame Balance and Life Level 35

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
I have the same problem in Tranquil cottage both inside and outside the cottage. I can't use it there.

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
Unfortunately, this means your wall is too small, or you're outside. I've found it extremely hard to hang things in dorms, because the limits. The maximum size to hang something in your dorms is roughly two School Teacher paintings (available from the Wizard City housing shop).
When you're outside, sadly, we can't hang a single thing. I've tried. It's really annoying.
Maybe we can get the option to hang things outside? The only acception I know of is in the large Wizard City home.

Defender
Mar 11, 2010