Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I love Krokatopia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2011
Krokatopia is fun and boring. One of my quests was to fight a boss. It was fun and I defeated him with my friend. My other quest was to collect some gems for someones sword. That was reall really boring. But I like Krokatopia since my teacher is there and it is fun finding the beetles. I hope you agree!

Defender
Jul 06, 2011
i liked it but the tomb of storms was depressing. i felt sorry for those poor enslaved manders.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
I kind of like Ds because of the strange pathways that go all over. But Kroc is a lot better than MB. I hated it the side walks suck and the quests are hard and boring.

Timothy UnicornFriend
Level 45 Death- DragonSpire

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
i liked krotopia but i like celestia even tho im not in it im on moshuu about to defeat jade oni cuz i watched youtube videos....

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
brickhead12 wrote:
i liked it but the tomb of storms was depressing. i felt sorry for those poor enslaved manders.
same..............

Survivor
Nov 29, 2011
:? maybe... its alright... sometimes it can be annoying because whenever i get in a place and get the golden fang the next time i get in it makes me do it again! it sucks

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
wbeaz101 wrote:
:? maybe... its alright... sometimes it can be annoying because whenever i get in a place and get the golden fang the next time i get in it makes me do it again! it sucks

What I did was I gathered all the quests for the golden fang dungeon and did them all in one run!

The only reason I did it twice was to help a friend. :-D

- Melissa BattleBlood Level 25 Life

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
brickhead12 wrote:

Yeah your right
I love Krok but the temple of storms was depressing... the whole Anic and Desseret family fighting even in death, and then theres the manders witch you menchend

Survivor
May 10, 2009
I have nothing against Krokatopia, but the bosses seem slightly hard (Krokopatra) and I seriously want to get to Marleybone.