Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Get over people spamming storm shields...

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 15, 2009
jojowild23 wrote:
kamarynjelise wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:

If you use Storm Prism after the Storm Shield it's useless, but Storm wizards need to get over it. Every single school has to deal with shields, and Storm can hit a pretty high blast even with shields.

False. You always use the prism/convert AFTER there is a storm shield, but if there's a myth shield there, you'll need to wand it away or something.

lol

Keep thinking that. Please

For the last time: Storm wizards do not deserve an over time spell.

For one thing it directly contradicts the Storm motto: Big Damage Quick.

Other thing being overpowered in PvP, who in PvE wants to sit around watching Storm's overpowered over time spell finish off the enemy?

Not I.

For the last time: YES Storm wizards do deserve an over time damage spell!

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
jojowild23 wrote:

Your right and I should know I have a storm, I don't think storm deserves a DoT because they want it to abuse it power and for completely the wrong reason.

Aaron Drakewalker Transcended Pyromancer

Lets face the facts, we storm are always facing shields, it is time we need over time damage to get rid of shields.

Anyone can get treasure Triage! I don't understand why you guys are so worried about?

The Storm community are asking for over time damage spell.

It's our turn for Storm Wizards to be heard!

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
flarzedrago9 wrote:
Daviato wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:
If you use Storm Prism after the Storm Shield it's useless, but Storm wizards need to get over it. Every single school has to deal with shields, and Storm can hit a pretty high blast even with shields.

Dude every school can do better damage because they have over time damage spells, Storm which supposedly do great amount of damage is not even doing any damage!

Lets face it, and it is true...

I really feel that the once very exciting school storm is now filled with nothing, but greedy children who think they can get anything they want in life or in a game handed to them because they love wasting money on a game. If your a complaining adult you shouldn't because you should have a job which keeps you busy a lot, you have kids to take care of, and on your freetime could play W101, but not so much that you complain about PvP issues. If your teens or kids haven't you heard of child obessity? Get off the computer and go outside and play, or read a book if you can't!

Again you are insulating me, I don't know whats your problem, but I have enough of your rude comments.

Excuse me but I'm not a kid, and If I do want spend my money on this game, is my problem not yours. You also spend your money on this game, lol.

I'm not the one sitting on a chair and making rude comments about other players.

Learn some manners and respect people.

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
darthjt wrote:

JoJoWild, please go check, because you are wrong if you think that Kamarynjelise is incorrect. If a storm shield is cast first, you can use a prism to go around the storm shield! However, if a myth shield is cast first and then the prism, you must remove the myth shield or the myth shield will be activated. If a storm shield is placed after the prism, then the storm shield will activate.

Storm does not deserve an over time spell? Then other schools do not deserve the increase in power and health that they have been getting.

As of late, storm has been getting a decrease in power, a decrease in the power of their spells, and yet, no substancial increase in health.

You say you dont like to watch storm kill everything in PvP or PvE, but it is storms job to attack quickly, since they have the least amount of resistance, critical block, and health. If Storm had a DoT spell, that would work over time, giving others a chance to blade up and attack for a change.

Also, there is Triage, which nullifies DoT affects.

Every school has gotten good increases, yet storm keeps getting decreased and yet, get nothing back to compensate, no health, no good minion, didn't get more critical block or resistance.

Again, I ask that people that post, please check your facts before you tell someone that they are wrong.

Bravo! That's the Main point I been Trying to say! Thank you!

Explorer
Mar 15, 2011
darthjt wrote:
jojowild23 wrote:
kamarynjelise wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:

False. You always use the prism/convert AFTER there is a storm shield, but if there's a myth shield there, you'll need to wand it away or something.

lol

Other thing being overpowered in PvP, who in PvE wants to sit around watching Storm's overpowered over time spell finish off the enemy?

Not I.

JoJoWild, please go check, because you are wrong if you think that Kamarynjelise is incorrect. If a storm shield is cast first, you can use a prism to go around the storm shield! However, if a myth shield is cast first and then the prism, you must remove the myth shield or the myth shield will be activated. If a storm shield is placed after the prism, then the storm shield will activate.

Your right I was mistaken. Sorry.

darthjt wrote:
Storm does not deserve an over time spell? Then other schools do not deserve the increase in power and health that they have been getting.

How do you figure for health? Health has always been on the same scale I see it currently:

Ice-the most

Balance/Life-second most

Death/Myth/Fire (about in that order, in terms of health)

Storm-last

What you mean, perhaps, is some of the new amulets or Zafaria gear that gives drastic increase in health? In which case, that's not really a school thing but item choice.

As for power, what are you talking about?

darthjt wrote:
As of late, storm has been getting a decrease in power, a decrease in the power of their spells, and yet, no substancial increase in health.

If you want to talk about Waterworks gear, storm is still ahead of the pack at 80-90% gear damage boost. If you want to talk about Zafaria gear, yet again, I've seen it and Storm still has more damage boost. If you want to talk about Sirens, yes, for no reason at all it was reduced a whopping 30 points, but it is still, given Storm's damage boosting, the most deadly hit-all attack in the game. Rain of Fire doesn't come close because Fire wizards can never get their gear damage boost in it as it is an over time and gear attack boost doesn't figure into over time spells. Either way, you're pretty much wrong.

darthjt wrote:
You say you dont like to watch storm kill everything in PvP or PvE, but it is storms job to attack quickly, since they have the least amount of resistance, critical block, and health. If Storm had a DoT spell, that would work over time, giving others a chance to blade up and attack for a change.

Lol. Availing Hands is better anyway. I don't need it.

darthjt wrote:
Every school has gotten good increases, yet storm keeps getting decreased and yet, get nothing back to compensate, no health, no good minion, didn't get more critical block or resistance.

Again, I ask that people that post, please check your facts before you tell someone that they are wrong.

Storm is the heaviest hitting school in the game and that still isn't good enough for you? My question is, what will suffice?

Defender
Feb 03, 2009
Storm Shields are a necessary evil that Storm needs to overcome. Without them, Storm would simply kill everything and everyone in the game. We really are that powerful.

I have an 89% power boost, 103% accuracy, 75% Powerpip, etc. and this is WITHOUT WW gear.

Our Spells hit like trucks. My Lightning Bats do 1000 pts of damage on average when teamed with Colossus. That's a two pip spell. 1000 points...consistently, every round without blades or traps.

First round of a 1v1 I could throw a Kraken+Colossus and probably kill most folks or at least massively change their strategy.

Prism, Stormhound Amulet/Pet, Stormelf Mutate/Pet or your Wand. Those are your choices and honestly...they are pretty good ones all things considered.

We have the cheapest AOE in the game. You can break every shield you are facing with a simple one pip Tempest.

If there is a problem it is the Resists. KI needs to tweak the gear so a player must choose between a Defensive or Offensive loadout. The way it is now a player can have high resists AND high offensive power. KI is getting lost in all their new ideas of Crits, Blocks, Armor Pierce, blah blah. These new stats do NOTHING significant. I look for Health, Resists, Storm Dam, Storm Acc, and Powerpip % on my gear. Nothing else. I don't need anything else.

It's amusing to me that Storm Shields are so prevalent. It reminds me that I'm playing the most powerful Wizard in the game and that people fear me. I like that feeling...;)

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Daviato wrote:
flarzedrago9 wrote:
Daviato wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:

Dude every school can do better damage because they have over time damage spells, Storm which supposedly do great amount of damage is not even doing any damage!

Lets face it, and it is true...

I really feel that the once very exciting school storm is now filled with nothing, but greedy children who think they can get anything they want in life or in a game handed to them because they love wasting money on a game. If your a complaining adult you shouldn't because you should have a job which keeps you busy a lot, you have kids to take care of, and on your freetime could play W101, but not so much that you complain about PvP issues. If your teens or kids haven't you heard of child obessity? Get off the computer and go outside and play, or read a book if you can't!

Again you are insulating me, I don't know whats your problem, but I have enough of your rude comments.

Excuse me but I'm not a kid, and If I do want spend my money on this game, is my problem not yours. You also spend your money on this game, lol.

I'm not the one sitting on a chair and making rude comments about other players.

Learn some manners and respect people.

I never said you were a kid. I'm sorry if I seemed rude, I don't think its fair to waste KI time with these posts about how storm needs a DoT. Yes I spend money on the game, but I probably don't spend as much as most players. A $20 or $10 card is good for me. When I said it was becoming filled with greedy children it wasn't aimmed toward you. Complaining doesn't help your idea or KI. If you want a DoT spell then don't complain about it, ask for it. You really want a DoT for storm, but if its 1v1 you already have two. I've watched PvP matches and other storms don't have a problem with shields. You just have to come up with a strategy, even if it takes long. You may of had enough of my comments, but other people have had enough of these same old threads and its the only reason threads like this are up. This PvP section of the Message Boards have become nothing but a gargantuan hullabaloo. So in my opinion KI should just reset PvP and my comments may have been rude, but be honest were mostly (not all) true.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
jojowild23 wrote:
darthjt wrote:
jojowild23 wrote:
kamarynjelise wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:

lol

Not I.

darthjt wrote:

How do you figure for health? Health has always been on the same scale I see it currently:

Ice-the most

Balance/Life-second most

Storm-last

What you mean, perhaps, is some of the new amulets or Zafaria gear that gives drastic increase in health? In which case, that's not really a school thing but item choice.

darthjt wrote:

If you want to talk about Waterworks gear, storm is still ahead of the pack at 80-90% gear damage boost. If you want to talk about Zafaria gear, yet again, I've seen it and Storm still has more damage boost. If you want to talk about Sirens, yes, for no reason at all it was reduced a whopping 30 points, but it is still, given Storm's damage boosting, the most deadly hit-all attack in the game. Rain of Fire doesn't come close because Fire wizards can never get their gear damage boost in it as it is an over time and gear attack boost doesn't figure into over time spells. Either way, you're pretty much wrong.

darthjt wrote:

darthjt wrote:

Storm is the heaviest hitting school in the game and that still isn't good enough for you? My question is, what will suffice?

I am glad you finally realized you were wrong about the prisms, now maybe I can help you finally realize how wrong you are, about storm.

Now, you asked, what do I mean about health? Let me explain. Yes, you are quite correct, Ice has the most health, then Life, Balance, Death, Fire, Myth, and finally storm. There is usually a balance given between health increases and Power increases, is there not? If one school is given more power, it is given less health or, if it is given more health, it is given less power, is this not correct?

However, when you look at all the gear and spells, Everyone except storm is being increased in Power substancially and also being given health.

Storm, yes, was given a lot of damage at one point, but now, that power is being taken away, with both, loss of critical block, loss of health, and loss of healing ability. While everyone else is getting increases. So, how is it fair for 1 school to be left out in the cold while the rest are getting better increases in both areas? like health and power?

A quick example! Ice, was at 30% damage boost with 3000 health and 110 critical. Now, Ice has 44% damage boost with 4000 health and 150 critical. This is just one school to show the example.

Now, I have also stated several times in other posts, about the differences between Tempest, Storm Lord, and Sirens. You can either check those posts, or do the math. Storm spells are getting a decrease in power, because people want to whine and complain without any facts.

Now, another area you are wrong in, Rain of Fire, DoT spells do get Damage boosts from gear. Check your math on that.

Yes, I agree, storm is still the strongest school in the game, however, if storm is going to be nerfed, storm should be compensated in other areas, it is only fair.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Daviato wrote:
kamarynjelise wrote:
Daviato wrote:

You very wrong, if you put a prism and the other player puts another shield than again you will have to put another prism... Storm elf is so weak and it is only good for 1v1, yes does it job at tacking off shields... But what Storm will go against 1v1? Not me.

I think Storm truly does deserve a over time damage spell...

Sigh, if you (the storm) is FIRST in pvp, you won't have to worry about the person using another storm shield after prism because the other person won't have a chance to.

And as I mentioned in the original post, who CARES if you have to add the max number allowed and SPAM them, quit asking KI for something they don't want to add obviously.

Well that's very unfair we the only ones stuck with shields, while Fire, Ice, and Myth and get to do REAL damage.

I'm sorry but we do need a over time damage, it won't be our first either because storm hound is over time damage Storm spell.

What people don't seem to understand is that, Storm needs a over time damage spell that will hit every enemy. Something similar to Rain of Fire.

Has everyone forgotten that DoTs are Fire's specialty??? :x I think each school should have one, but Fire is the place for the DoT spells. Plus, it's called a wand. Really. Wands.

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
eggywig wrote:
Daviato wrote:
kamarynjelise wrote:
Daviato wrote:

You very wrong, if you put a prism and the other player puts another shield than again you will have to put another prism... Storm elf is so weak and it is only good for 1v1, yes does it job at tacking off shields... But what Storm will go against 1v1? Not me.

I think Storm truly does deserve a over time damage spell...

Sigh, if you (the storm) is FIRST in pvp, you won't have to worry about the person using another storm shield after prism because the other person won't have a chance to.

And as I mentioned in the original post, who CARES if you have to add the max number allowed and SPAM them, quit asking KI for something they don't want to add obviously.

Well that's very unfair we the only ones stuck with shields, while Fire, Ice, and Myth and get to do REAL damage.

I'm sorry but we do need a over time damage, it won't be our first either because storm hound is over time damage Storm spell.

What people don't seem to understand is that, Storm needs a over time damage spell that will hit every enemy. Something similar to Rain of Fire.

Has everyone forgotten that DoTs are Fire's specialty??? :x I think each school should have one, but Fire is the place for the DoT spells. Plus, it's called a wand. Really. Wands.

Has you forgot that damage is Storm specialty?? Rain of Fire does far more than Sirens...

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Dridsuzy wrote:
Storm Shields are a necessary evil that Storm needs to overcome. Without them, Storm would simply kill everything and everyone in the game. We really are that powerful.

I have an 89% power boost, 103% accuracy, 75% Powerpip, etc. and this is WITHOUT WW gear.

Our Spells hit like trucks. My Lightning Bats do 1000 pts of damage on average when teamed with Colossus. That's a two pip spell. 1000 points...consistently, every round without blades or traps.

First round of a 1v1 I could throw a Kraken+Colossus and probably kill most folks or at least massively change their strategy.

Prism, Stormhound Amulet/Pet, Stormelf Mutate/Pet or your Wand. Those are your choices and honestly...they are pretty good ones all things considered.

We have the cheapest AOE in the game. You can break every shield you are facing with a simple one pip Tempest.

If there is a problem it is the Resists. KI needs to tweak the gear so a player must choose between a Defensive or Offensive loadout. The way it is now a player can have high resists AND high offensive power. KI is getting lost in all their new ideas of Crits, Blocks, Armor Pierce, blah blah. These new stats do NOTHING significant. I look for Health, Resists, Storm Dam, Storm Acc, and Powerpip % on my gear. Nothing else. I don't need anything else.

It's amusing to me that Storm Shields are so prevalent. It reminds me that I'm playing the most powerful Wizard in the game and that people fear me. I like that feeling...;)

Really? You don't wear waterworks gear, yet you have 89% damage boost, 103% accuracy, and 75% power pips? Please, enlighten me!

Secondly, do you realize, probably not, since you are bragging, but Ice has 4400 health and can have over 70% Storm resistance? Over 90% with Fortify Treasure cards... All this without even using a shield. Plus on top of that, Ice has the highest amount of Critical block in the game.

Now, add in storm shields, tower shields, and a life amulet!

Still think Storm does not deserve a Dot spell? People see what they want to see, they never look at the full picture.

Explorer
Mar 15, 2011
darthjt wrote:
jojowild23 wrote:
darthjt wrote:
jojowild23 wrote:
kamarynjelise wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:

lol

Not I.

darthjt wrote:

Ice-the most

Balance/Life-second most

Storm-last

darthjt wrote:

darthjt wrote:

darthjt wrote:

I am glad you finally realized you were wrong about the prisms, now maybe I can help you finally realize how wrong you are, about storm.

Now, you asked, what do I mean about health? Let me explain. Yes, you are quite correct, Ice has the most health, then Life, Balance, Death, Fire, Myth, and finally storm. There is usually a balance given between health increases and Power increases, is there not? If one school is given more power, it is given less health or, if it is given more health, it is given less power, is this not correct?

However, when you look at all the gear and spells, Everyone except storm is being increased in Power substancially and also being given health.

Storm, yes, was given a lot of damage at one point, but now, that power is being taken away, with both, loss of critical block, loss of health, and loss of healing ability. While everyone else is getting increases. So, how is it fair for 1 school to be left out in the cold while the rest are getting better increases in both areas? like health and power?

A quick example! Ice, was at 30% damage boost with 3000 health and 110 critical. Now, Ice has 44% damage boost with 4000 health and 150 critical. This is just one school to show the example.

Now, I have also stated several times in other posts, about the differences between Tempest, Storm Lord, and Sirens. You can either check those posts, or do the math. Storm spells are getting a decrease in power, because people want to whine and complain without any facts.

Now, another area you are wrong in, Rain of Fire, DoT spells do get Damage boosts from gear. Check your math on that.

Yes, I agree, storm is still the strongest school in the game, however, if storm is going to be nerfed, storm should be compensated in other areas, it is only fair.

Apparently I am the victim of a good deal of misinformation disseminated about damage over time spells and gear boosts. I believe it came from Wizard Central. I don't remember who or where. Again, my apologies. Perhaps that's just the way the game functioned at one time? I don't know.

Even so, there is no effect (other than damage over time in itself) to Rain of Fire and Sirens contains two effects (they are not insignificant, especially in pvp, like you seem to maintain), potentially: 4 enemy blades removed and 4 accuracy debuffs placed on enemy. Might I remind you that one disarm costs 1 pip? Or that smokescreen for Fire wizards cost 1 pip?

Thus, at max: 5 pips worth of affects! Or at least 2.

There is your perceived decrease in power and in my opinion you're not really seeing clearly.

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
You know what would happen if storm got a DoT? They'd just spam one before every attack and they'd dominate PvP and no triage isn't going to help end of story thats why they won't be getting one anytime soon.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
I suspect we should put this to a end. Well amb? what do you say? Is it true that prismes are good in battle or not?
please leave a reply so we can end this non sence.
Emma raincloud lvl 50 grandmaster at that!

Defender
Feb 03, 2009
Really? You don't wear waterworks gear, yet you have 89% damage boost, 103% accuracy, and 75% power pips? Please, enlighten me!

Secondly, do you realize, probably not, since you are bragging, but Ice has 4400 health and can have over 70% Storm resistance? Over 90% with Fortify Treasure cards... All this without even using a shield. Plus on top of that, Ice has the highest amount of Critical block in the game.

Still think Storm does not deserve a Dot spell? People see what they want to see, they never look at the full picture.

Sure! Just for you Darthjt, especially since you think you know everything. Here's a nice little list. I basically have all the Tempest gear and a great pet.

DAMAGE
9% amethyst ring of Battle
21% Tempest Topper
24% Tempest Robe
20%Tempest Trackers
9% Bear's Claw of Storm
6% Rex (pet)
hmmm..looks about like 89% to me.

Accuracy-base 70% with Storm Spells
9% Tempest Topper
11% Tempest Robe
6% Tempest Trackers
5% Rex (pet)
hmmm only 101% Accuracy. I was just guessing at the time, but still...I never fizzle.

Powerpip 40% base
17% Amethyst Ring of Battle
14% Bear's Claw of Storm
5% Rex (pet)
hmmm 76% actually

And furthermore, I was not bragging, but merely illustrating the power that Storm has at its disposal. I went on to suggest that Storm Shields aren't the problem, but rather RESISTS were. A point you completely proved with your Ice Wizard example. Thanks and have a nice day! :)

Armiger
May 10, 2010
jojowild23 wrote:

Apparently I am the victim of a good deal of misinformation disseminated about damage over time spells and gear boosts. I believe it came from Wizard Central. I don't remember who or where. Again, my apologies. Perhaps that's just the way the game functioned at one time? I don't know.

Even so, there is no effect (other than damage over time in itself) to Rain of Fire and Sirens contains two effects (they are not insignificant, especially in pvp, like you seem to maintain), potentially: 4 enemy blades removed and 4 accuracy debuffs placed on enemy. Might I remind you that one disarm costs 1 pip? Or that smokescreen for Fire wizards cost 1 pip?

Thus, at max: 5 pips worth of affects! Or at least 2.

There is your perceived decrease in power and in my opinion you're not really seeing clearly.

Okay, first off, I understand how easy it is to get mis-informed, especially on central, which is like non stop rumors. Yes, at one point in time, quite a while ago now, damage boosts were not carried over, but this was fixed when it was realized and reported. Same goes for prisms and damage over time spells.

Secondly, storm would gladly give up after effects for a DoT spell!
Third, both smoke screen and disarm can be cast for 0 pips, if you get your pet to learn those talents, so in essence, it can be done for no greater cost.
Fourth, Leviathan removes 2 blades, yet, did not lose any power!

Finally, As I have stated, Ice can easily get over 70% storm resistance and with the use of 1 treasure card, resist 90% of storm attacks without using a shield. Add in shields after that, with Ice having 4500 health and you don't understand or see how a DoT spell would be needed?

I see perfectly fine, I look at all aspects, not just the ones I want to see.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Dridsuzy wrote:

Sure! Just for you Darthjt, especially since you think you know everything. Here's a nice little list. I basically have all the Tempest gear and a great pet.

DAMAGE
9% amethyst ring of Battle
21% Tempest Topper
24% Tempest Robe
20%Tempest Trackers
9% Bear's Claw of Storm
6% Rex (pet)
hmmm..looks about like 89% to me.

Accuracy-base 70% with Storm Spells
9% Tempest Topper
11% Tempest Robe
6% Tempest Trackers
5% Rex (pet)
hmmm only 101% Accuracy. I was just guessing at the time, but still...I never fizzle.

Powerpip 40% base
17% Amethyst Ring of Battle
14% Bear's Claw of Storm
5% Rex (pet)
hmmm 76% actually

And furthermore, I was not bragging, but merely illustrating the power that Storm has at its disposal. I went on to suggest that Storm Shields aren't the problem, but rather RESISTS were. A point you completely proved with your Ice Wizard example. Thanks and have a nice day! :)

Ahh yes, the tempest gear! Ok gear if you are facing Fire or Ice, but not good for much else. No critical block rating, less health, but I grant you, it does have the accuracy and power that you look for in storm.

However, as I said before, with Ice having such huge storm resistance, I don't see how your Kraken that is enchanted with Colossus is going to do too much damage off the bat against an ice with that much resistance and 4500 health. Especially when you have no real critical block or resistance of your own and low health.

Not to mention, your storm bats with colossus wouldn't do anywhere near 1000 damage! But I am sure there are lots of new people in PvP that do not wear the proper gear or know what they are doing, so you might be able to exploit them. But if you ever intend on becoming Warlord, you will need a bit more defense and strategy that hit hard and pray!

As for resistance getting out of hand, this I can agree with. I can understand and see the view of resisting your own school. Since you are studying that school. I can see having huge resistance to your own school, that would be perfectly normal, as it was in the old days.

However, to resist 2 of your opposing schools? Schools that should boost on you, not have you resist them, that is silly. Can't say I know what KI was thinking, but it is what they decided to go with. But, if they allow this, all I am saying, is they should reconsider and allow storm it's AoE DoT spell.

Defender
Feb 06, 2010
Wow. I'm going to comment on this one last time.

My storm is now approximately lvl 62, and I DO NOT want a DoT. Here's why:

It's useless.

So many things can counter it: Triage and MORE shields...

I already hate using Skeletal Dragon and Snow Angel in 1v1 because people use the aforementioned items to get around their damage.

Maybe Storm should've gotten a low pip (4, maybe) DoT. But srsly KI, I do not want a 10 pip DoT because it'll be completely useless, especially when you're second in battle.

Defender
Feb 03, 2009
Darthjt, for someone who supposedly "sees the big picture" you seem to be very focused on the abilities of Ice Wizards to nullify Storm attacks. I can assure you that Storm isn't the only school often stymied by an Ice Wizard's defenses.

Perhaps you should consider the effect of a Storm AOE DoT on every school rather than the one with the most life and best defenses. Then maybe you will see how unbalanced it threatens to be.

BTW, I just crafted the Wintertusk gear for my Storm so now I have
141 Crit
90% Dam
101% Acc
76% Pip
2536 Life
and I roll with the Stormhound amulet.

Ice gives me problems in PvP. Ice gives EVERYONE problems in PvP.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
To those who think other schools have the easy life and do big damage:
Think about how strong their spells are!

I am a Myth
max level
55% boost
and a earth with nothing except armor boost does 480 damage
medusa at regular base does only 770

Balance:
Ra=like 500-540 base
Hydra=about 480

Life and Ice(they have a close damage range):
Centaur/Colossus- about same damage as a kraken

And more things like this

Storm be quiet