Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Helephant Tower Final Boss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
Now I have a storm wizard who will very soon be able to enter helephant tower. I know it would be nearly impossible to solo it but i'm gonna try (i like challenges :) The thing that annoys me is the final boss's high storm resistance and refusal to accept converts.

Even if by some miracle i managed to make it past the first boss i would be helpless against lyon, or at the very least it would take an eternity to beat him.

I don't like to complain but i think that this particular thing is just outrageously unfair. At least all of the other schools have a shot, but storm is up the river without a paddle if they attempt to solo it.

I have no problem with the unability to place all other traps on him. I only wish that KI would allow JUST a storm convert to be placed on Lyon. Just have him say something like "this amuses me... I will let it pass" like he thinks the convert funny because he isn't scared of us. Or just have him put a storm dispell on us if we use a storm convert but let him keep the convert.

This game is supposed to be fun after all and i find this problem irritating. I find the game fun when i solo things or at least try.

I accepted wild bolt's ourageous downgrade, even sirens downgrade, but this is just plain rediculous.

Please just allow Lyon to accept storm converts (even if i need to take a dispell in exchange).

Anyone else agree?

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
Orpheus7 wrote:
Now I have a storm wizard who will very soon be able to enter helephant tower. I know it would be nearly impossible to solo it but i'm gonna try (i like challenges :) The thing that annoys me is the final boss's high storm resistance and refusal to accept converts.

Even if by some miracle i managed to make it past the first boss i would be helpless against lyon, or at the very least it would take an eternity to beat him.

I don't like to complain but i think that this particular thing is just outrageously unfair. At least all of the other schools have a shot, but storm is up the river without a paddle if they attempt to solo it.

I have no problem with the unability to place all other traps on him. I only wish that KI would allow JUST a storm convert to be placed on Lyon. Just have him say something like "this amuses me... I will let it pass" like he thinks the convert funny because he isn't scared of us. Or just have him put a storm dispell on us if we use a storm convert but let him keep the convert.

This game is supposed to be fun after all and i find this problem irritating. I find the game fun when i solo things or at least try.

I accepted wild bolt's ourageous downgrade, even sirens downgrade, but this is just plain rediculous.

Please just allow Lyon to accept storm converts (even if i need to take a dispell in exchange).

Anyone else agree?

You are aware that this tower is not a requirement, but a challenge for level 60 wizards. The purpose is get a "team" together to complete.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
Well I finished it last night for the first time with 4 peeps , It did not not give me the quest done , it still said to defeat the last boss , I left the same time as everyone else with quest complete , they got it but I did not :(

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
Orpheus7 wrote:
Now I have a storm wizard who will very soon be able to enter helephant tower. I know it would be nearly impossible to solo it but i'm gonna try (i like challenges :-) The thing that annoys me is the final boss's high storm resistance and refusal to accept converts.

Anyone else agree?

Well I barely even tried it but its a cheating boss say if it was we'll say ice and there were four ice and couldn't put a convert on him either then you probably wouldn't care just saying and a lot of bosses do that like the one in waterworks well its not the same thing but waterworks situation is even worse for the first boss if youre not inked and u use a spell youll get a bone dragon only on you and with sylster glowstorm if you dont have and traps on hime when you use a spell youll get a ra the whole team which stinks and then the boss next to him theyll cast a rebirth on all of them but it doesnt but the absorb on them and then if you do it to the boss next to him he'll use a scarecrow which is bad so i wouldn't be complaining

Legendary Sorceror Isaac DragonThorn Level 68