Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why get Stormzilla after Triton?

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
A while ago I realized that you get Stormzilla after Triton, and Triton's stronger and it costs more pips! I think in reasoning, that Stormzilla should be the level 38 spell and Triton the level 42. On my Storm wizard, I hardly used Stormzilla in the entire game because of getting Triton first. Who agrees?

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
joujou11cool wrote:
A while ago I realized that you get Stormzilla after Triton, and Triton's stronger and it costs more pips! I think in reasoning, that Stormzilla should be the level 38 spell and Triton the level 42. On my Storm wizard, I hardly used Stormzilla in the entire game because of getting Triton first. Who agrees?

I'm Transcended Diviner, and I still love my Stormzilla spell...

Go Sparks!

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Stormzilla is trainable by other schools and Triton is not. So do you really want other schools having Triton?

Explorer
Dec 10, 2008
Are you suggesting that triton be a level 42 spell for all the other weak schools to get? No, that's not how it works. I am a storm wizard and I don't want other weak booby schools getting one of out most powerful spells. Think again befo you post.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
What is it with those against this question being so afraid of other wizards training Triton? It's gonna cost the other players six pips to cast. Casting Triton would eat up most of any other wizards pips. Besides, anyone can get Triton as a treasure card anyway.

Stormzilla does seem like a spell worth keeping, it does a great amount of damage and costs less than Triton. Perhaps that was the reasoning behind it.