Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Arena bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I went to a friend and he was in the arena. Instead of saying he was busy it took me right into the fight. Have a screen shot but I guess you can't put it on here.
One other thing , it would be nice to be able to get some training points at least at level 50. since there isn't much left to do.
Blaze Thunderrider

Defender
Oct 19, 2008
k, this happened to me too, but instead it was like my friend was in the enclosed area people cannot go to anymore, and then people could walk right into the fight! And when some one left another person could take their place. It was like a before PvP arena battle but instead of it waiting until the battle was over it kept letting people in and in! pleez fix this problem Wizard101 staff! k!

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
goldfish8 wrote:
k, this happened to me too, but instead it was like my friend was in the enclosed area people cannot go to anymore, and then people could walk right into the fight! And when some one left another person could take their place. It was like a before PvP arena battle but instead of it waiting until the battle was over it kept letting people in and in! pleez fix this problem Wizard101 staff! k!

no don't fix this some of us like the free for all form of battle that takes place there. just maybe add a door to let us choose to go i always have to wait for a friend who "finds the back door" lol

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Really? That's a strange bug. But I do agree with nimbysep I don't think I want this fixed because I like this kind of dueling. But I guess for the people who don't like it this should be fixed.