Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Are you in Mooshu?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
I am a level 42 life wizard who is still in mooshu. Plus i still have to defeat pleage oni, death oni, and jade oni. is this strange? post reply.
grace level 42 life.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
bushbaby123 wrote:
I am a level 42 life wizard who is still in mooshu. Plus i still have to defeat pleage oni, death oni, and jade oni. is this strange? post reply.
grace level 42 life.

There really is no wrong or right level if you have at least followed the main story line to get to the next world. If you follow the story line and take side quests it is possible for you to gain a few level advantage over those who do not.

If you can get close to level 50 by the time you hit DragonSprye it will be a lot easier to manage. Personally Mooshu was one of favorite worlds and I took all the quests there just to stay as long as I could.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
bushbaby123 wrote:
grace level 42 life.
i just got to lvl 40 and i just got to mooshu.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I started Mooshu at level 40. I'm level 43 now, and I really really REALLY want to get to Dragonspyre at level 60 or at least 50. I love balance!

Megan EmeraldBlade, level 43 Sorceress

"Life itself would be chaos without the Balance that we bring."

Brittany DeathBringer, level 26 Necromancer

"If order would be the only thing in existence, life would be boring. Chaos comes with Death."

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
bushbaby123 wrote:
grace level 42 life.

Thats not strange at all.I am level 43 and I am still on Shirataki temple.

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
bushbaby123 wrote:
grace level 42 life.

no this isn't weird and I think this is a good thing because then dragonspyre will be easier for you and by the time your done with dragonspyre then you won't have to wait to get enough experience to enter celestia.