Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What quests' would you like to changed/alter?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 29, 2009
If you had a choice, which quest(s) would you like to see KingsIsle change or alter to make it easier/challenging?

For me i would like to see some Zafaria quests changed to not include so may Greyhorn Mercinaries. How about adding a couple of new creatures to replace those Mercinaries?

So let your ideas flow, and please keep it to a reasonable amount of quests.

Explorer
Mar 24, 2011
tsandefer wrote:
If you had a choice, which quest(s) would you like to see KingsIsle change or alter to make it easier/challenging?

For me i would like to see some Zafaria quests changed to not include so may Greyhorn Mercinaries. How about adding a couple of new creatures to replace those Mercinaries?

So let your ideas flow, and please keep it to a reasonable amount of quests.
i would so love to kick out the defeat and collect and just make us find them. And I would like to see better marleybone/celestia sidewalks. I know it isn't a quest. Also I want an extra quest in crustatian empire so its easier to get bye that boss duo. You know where you can defeat his friend so he is alone. Like nidaveler.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
Instead of Shirataki temple being a whole dungon,It would be cool if all you hade to do was walk in and defeat the oni.