Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death level 68 spell, Milo, History DS again

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
I leveled up to 68 in zafaria, thank you very much. I did the quest to get the spell and did so. However, after talking to Milo to get the location for the hoarder battle, I know have the quest for getting all the books again on the History of Dragonspyre. The arrow is on the quest so you can see each book must be gotten again as if they were never done. I did finish this before.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
Rihanna12 wrote:
Was the book gone?

Yes, after I signed on again the next day, the history of DS quest was gone.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
Well, I thought the history of Dragonsphere quests was gone, but there it is still, showing that I have never finished a single one of them. I am level 70 and finished DS long ago.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
gabrielstovall wrote:
I leveled up to 68 in zafaria, thank you very much. I did the quest to get the spell and did so. However, after talking to Milo to get the location for the hoarder battle, I know have the quest for getting all the books again on the History of Dragonspyre. The arrow is on the quest so you can see each book must be gotten again as if they were never done. I did finish this before.

I don't actually have this quest, but I did find info on the fansite:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Under_the_Volcano

On there, it does say "defeat the Hoarder", and then "collect the Books of Fire".

Did you read the dialogue bubble in your quest log file? Maybe they are not the "history" books that you did before. Maybe this quest is different.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:
gabrielstovall wrote:

On there, it does say "defeat the Hoarder", and then "collect the Books of Fire".

Did you read the dialogue bubble in your quest log file? Maybe they are not the "history" books that you did before. Maybe this quest is different.

Reading that site you gave above, it says you must be in the school of fire. This was the quest to get my level 68 spell for my death mage. But these quests for the history of dragonspyre are the same ones that were first given by Milo when first entering DS. And they remain in my quest list.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
gabrielstovall wrote:
Honeybee313 wrote:
gabrielstovall wrote:

Reading that site you gave above, it says you must be in the school of fire. This was the quest to get my level 68 spell for my death mage. But these quests for the history of dragonspyre are the same ones that were first given by Milo when first entering DS. And they remain in my quest list.

Sorry. The fansite does have the spells for "all" schools. I found this one for the death school too:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Death_School_Spells

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Book_Collectors

For the Level 68 death spell, part of that quest is "Book Collectors" too. Defeat The Hoarder and collect Books of Death.

Did you get a chance to read the "dialogue/information" bubble in your quest log file? For that book quest, click on the "question mark" in the upper left corner of the log file box.

I still think that this is NOT the same quest that you first got to find the history books in Dragonspyre. I think this is a new quest for your Level 68 spell.

Hope this one helps.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
My apologies to the forum and KI. This current death mage of many others that I had and have, did not finish the DS secret history quests. He ran through DS as fast as possible as he finished wintertusk first and had already leveled up to 60 without Celestia. I remembered incorrectly so this series of posts may be deleted if desired as there is no error.