Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestion for a new potion

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 09, 2010
I have a suggestion. I and others like to hatch all the time. I would like to make a suggestion for a new "crown potion" I think it would make wizard101 some money.

A potion that restores hatching time so you can hatch again. If you buy the potion and use it you can hatch again instantly. I think this would sell because a lot of us would kill to be able the chance to hatch again immediately after one hatching.

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
noyeh wrote:
I have a suggestion. I and others like to hatch all the time. I would like to make a suggestion for a new "crown potion" I think it would make wizard101 some money.

A potion that restores hatching time so you can hatch again. If you buy the potion and use it you can hatch again instantly. I think this would sell because a lot of us would kill to be able the chance to hatch again immediately after one hatching.

I know I would invest money because this would be a useful tool for those that wish to hatch more pets. I think this would be a very nice "next" new potion to come out with in the crown shop. And I think more people would say something on this board we might see them apply a new potion.