Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

transfering class specific pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
So I am on my way to leveling up my life wizard to 58 (currently level 35). I already have a level 70 death wizard with an epic scarecrow. I was wondering if i was able to (once i reach 58 on my life wizard) to transfer over my forrest lord over to my death wizard in order to hatch the hybrid of the 2?

Champion
May 03, 2011
I was wondering if i was able to (once i reach 58 on my life wizard) to transfer over my forrest lord over to my death wizard in order to hatch the hybrid of the 2?

Yes, you can. You can't equip the Forest Lord on your Death, but you can put it in his/her backpack for the purpose of hatching.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
vindeta wrote:
So I am on my way to leveling up my life wizard to 58 (currently level 35). I already have a level 70 death wizard with an epic scarecrow. I was wondering if i was able to (once i reach 58 on my life wizard) to transfer over my forrest lord over to my death wizard in order to hatch the hybrid of the 2?

yes, but your death wizard cannot Train your Forest Lord pet.

Defender
Feb 12, 2011
If it is a school specific pet only like Kraken for Storm etc, then your other Wizard will be unable to equip the pet unless they are the same school.