Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Epic level 88 spells :)

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
These are not level 100 spells anymore. They are level 88.

Balance: Remenber fire elfs? Say hello to a balance elfs! A brown elf does 1800 damage to a enemie and 50+ balanceblade to you and your friends and a mystery blade to caster

Fire: A fireball is shooting fast in the sky, its zips through your enemies which makes the firey effect come in does 2800-3000 damage and put a fire shield on you and your friends. Also puts Fire dispel on all enemies.

Death: a black portal sucks up all your enemies doing 2500 damage. Heals you and your friends all half damage down all that round (500) and 50- healing aura to all enemies

Ice: a snowflake falls on a icicle in a crystal cave. They all
fall doing 1500 damage to enemies and 90- to any damage
i take from enemies for 4 rounds

Storm: tornado swirls near you enemies 3500 damage to one enemie and mysteriously swirls near caster and mysteriously comes a stormblade on the caster and 20 resist to ALL schools for 4 rounds

Myth: a shadow appears and you hear random mumbling (LOL!) it disapears then mysteriously does 2500 damage to all enemies and no shielding for them for the whole battles (all their shieldings in their deck will be gone for the whole battle)

Life: a brown puppy is running through a field of flowers it turns into a Grizzleheim wolf LOL doing 2000 damage to all enemies and turns into the cute brown puppy again. puts its paws up in the middle of the field of flowers and it adds a 50+ healing aura to you and your friends friends.

Hope you liked the ideas! Tell me if you love them or dislove them or want a thing changed or two+. or leave some ideas like i did here...

EDIT- Added more damage and changed some effects. Thanks for the contrustive critsim LOL :D Also level of spells have been changed

PS. I know this is early..... This is just for the future. Sometimes it good to look up for the future :P

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity Orgeblossom level 35 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
OK 1. Think its a little early to be puttin' lvl 100 spells? 2. Are you kidding me! My humongofrog with no blades, no traps, no critical does more! than all of these!

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Where are the name of the cards and Balance Elves? That's kinda unoriginal.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
DouDou123 wrote:

They are ALL ment to be unoriginal :-D

Fire: Burning coal
Ice: Icy Wonderland
Life: Small wolf
Death: The portal to the undead
Storm: Electric tornado
Balance: Clever balance elf
Myth: MythShade

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Their way too weak for Level 100 Spells and I don't see the names for each of the spells, and they are kinda unoriginal

Explorer
May 11, 2010
Randomperson16 wrote:
DouDou123 wrote:

They are ALL ment to be unoriginal :-D

Fire: Burning coal
Ice: Icy Wonderland
Life: Small wolf
Death: The portal to the undead
Storm: Electric tornado
Balance: Clever balance elf
Myth: MythShade

You say that like being unoriginal is a good thing.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010

Randomperson16 wrote:
Fire: hot coal falls from the sky doing 700-900 damage and put a fire shield on you and your friends. And stuns all for 2 rounds.

I am a pyromancer and i am kinda getting tired of balls of fire falling from the sky, (meteor shower, volcano,...)
I can't think of anything but i want to see stuff like Fire Dragon or Helephant- You know, non-fire balls falling spells. That Would be cool.

Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
dude they just came out with the level 68 spells chill and wait until its time

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
Randomperson16 wrote:
Balance: Remenber fire elfs? Say hello to a balance elfs! A brown elf does 800 damage to a enemie and 50+ balanceblade to you and your friends

Fire: hot coal falls from the sky doing 700-900 damage and put a fire shield on you and your friends. And stuns all for 2 rounds.

Death: a black portal sucks up all your enemies doing 1000 damage. Heals you and your friends all half damage down all that round (500)

fall doing 500 damage to enemies and 90- to any damage

Storm: tornado swirls near you enemies 2000 damage to one enemie and 35+ stormblade

Myth: a shadow appears and you hear random mumbling it disapears then mysteriously does 200 damage to all enemies and no shielding for them for the whole battle (all their shieldings in their deck will be gone for the whole battle)

Life: a wolf does 890 damage to all enemies and turns into a cute puppy doing 890 healing to all friends

Hope you liked the ideas! Tell me if you dislike them or not or leave some ideas like i did here.

well not trying to be selfish but death wizards are pretty much lone wolves so they wouldnt heal thier friends but still nive ideas

Survivor
May 11, 2010
Explorer
Feb 03, 2011
Randomperson16 wrote:
Balance: Remenber fire elfs? Say hello to a balance elfs! A brown elf does 800 damage to a enemie and 50+ balanceblade to you and your friends

Death: a black portal sucks up all your enemies doing 1000 damage. Heals you and your friends all half damage down all that round (500)

Storm: tornado swirls near you enemies 2000 damage to one enemie and 35+ stormblade

Myth: a shadow appears and you hear random mumbling it disapears then mysteriously does 200 damage to all enemies and no shielding for them for the whole battle (all their shieldings in their deck will be gone for the whole battle)

Life: a wolf does 890 damage to all enemies and turns into a cute puppy doing 890 healing to all friends

Hope you liked the ideas! Tell me if you dislike them or not or leave some ideas like i did here.

I like them all except the wolf one. Wolf's are life takers not healers. Maybe something more life like.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
dydelrio wrote:
Randomperson16 wrote:

well not trying to be selfish but death wizards are pretty much lone wolves so they wouldnt heal thier friends but still nive ideas

Some aren't i will heal my friends over myself even if i have less health.

And im death....? o.o

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
rangerhewki wrote:
OK 1. Think its a little early to be puttin' lvl 100 spells? 2. Are you kidding me! My humongofrog with no blades, no traps, no critical does more! than all of these!
Your humungofrog must be strong because of the storm spell.

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Randomperson16 wrote:
dydelrio wrote:
Randomperson16 wrote:

Some aren't i will heal my friends over myself even if i have less health.

And im death....? o.o
"to each his own" (i don't know who siad that or remember where i hearded)

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
1. Weak
2. Little Description, pretty lame and confusing.
3.Too early
4. Not epic.

Go to Wizard101Central and check out my Aeriand and Arachnia posts to check out some other things. I say they're more balanced.

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
Randomperson16 wrote:

Ok, Maybe level 80, 100 Is a little out there isnt it?
2. The wolf Idea needs to be specific!

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
1: you are three years ahead. (One world and level cap per year)
2: These are very low spells. It would be very hard to kill enemies with these.
3: kinda on the boring side for the animations :?
4: Myth attack is VERY weak

Survivor
Feb 26, 2011
Storm: Electric Hurricane, does 3500-4000 to all enimies. A big wind storm starts then a big hurricane comes in and attacks everyone.

Fire: Inferno Beast, does 2600-3100 to one person and takes away all blades. Lava cmoes in on the person being attacked and a beast comes out and shoots lava out of his hand at that person.

Ice: Ice Age, does 1900-2400 to all enimies. A very cold wind arrives and then a bunch of animals runs in and hits everyone.

Life: Mega Heal, 2000 to all friends and a blade of their school. The sun comes out and grass is being blown by a breezey wind then a a queen comes in and points her wand at you and heals you, then gives you a +50 blade for whatever school you are.

Balance: Sand Drone, 1600-2200 to all enimies and +30 balance blade. A great pit appears and a beast sticks his hand out and hits all enimies.

Myth: Sneaky Lizard, 2000 to all enimies and stun for three rounds. A lizard comes out of a cave and bites all enimies and stun for three rounds.

Death: King of the Undead, 2900 to one person and half back and gives a + 50 death blade. A bunch of graves pop up then a king jumps out and breaks all the graves when he does sucks the persons life out of them and heals half and + 50 blade to self.

Hope you guys like my ideas. P.S. I know it's a little early to being coming up with spells at this level when the just realesed the level sixty eight spells, but i just wanted to share with you what I had in mind.

~Samuel StormCloud level 70 Diviner~
~Jacob WinterBreeze level 60 Thurmaturge~

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
I read, but am not a member to, a different forum that calls these kinds of ideas, "Rayguns" Interpret that however you like.

Defender
Jul 18, 2011
tyfire12 wrote:
Storm: Electric Hurricane, does 3500-4000 to all enimies. A big wind storm starts then a big hurricane comes in and attacks everyone.

Fire: Inferno Beast, does 2600-3100 to one person and takes away all blades. Lava cmoes in on the person being attacked and a beast comes out and shoots lava out of his hand at that person.

Ice: Ice Age, does 1900-2400 to all enimies. A very cold wind arrives and then a bunch of animals runs in and hits everyone.

Life: Mega Heal, 2000 to all friends and a blade of their school. The sun comes out and grass is being blown by a breezey wind then a a queen comes in and points her wand at you and heals you, then gives you a +50 blade for whatever school you are.

Balance: Sand Drone, 1600-2200 to all enimies and +30 balance blade. A great pit appears and a beast sticks his hand out and hits all enimies.

Myth: Sneaky Lizard, 2000 to all enimies and stun for three rounds. A lizard comes out of a cave and bites all enimies and stun for three rounds.

Death: King of the Undead, 2900 to one person and half back and gives a + 50 death blade. A bunch of graves pop up then a king jumps out and breaks all the graves when he does sucks the persons life out of them and heals half and + 50 blade to self.

Hope you guys like my ideas. P.S. I know it's a little early to being coming up with spells at this level when the just realesed the level sixty eight spells, but i just wanted to share with you what I had in mind.

i like your ideas but the myth one needs to stun all enemies for 2 rounds 3 rounds is too much and the ice one needs to stun too or maybe it can dispel next 4 ice spells on everyone

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
the lvl 68 spells are stronger then that, and i think we all would rather have damage spells then these rip off effects you put

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
minime432 wrote:
the lvl 68 spells are stronger then that.

I dont see..... a level 68 spell that does 2000 damage :?

The level 100 Storm spell does 2000 damage. I don't see Basilk, Rain of fire, Or even Sirens doing as much as THAT.

minime432 wrote:
And i think we would all rather have damage then rip off effects you put

P.s then we will take away Healings, Along with Weakness, AND BLADES and traps and stuns and other effects. :D

Lol, Just kidding.

....Or am i...

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
tyfire12 wrote:

Some of them dont have effects like Ice.
The Ice spell is kinda like Mammoth. A upgraded Mammoth actually.

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity Orgeblossom level 35 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer