Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i need to level up more

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
i am lv.45 and about to be lv.46 in a little while but i am on the quest where you have to get the drake egg from a dungeon is this to late ot to early for that quest and i am worried because after a few quest or something i will have to face malistaire and once i beat him i will probally be lv.46 and i know you need to be lv.48 to go to celestia and i already did most of the high xp point side quest in ds and the previous worlds and can somebody tell me about any other side quest that will give me some high xp points because i hear from my friends that celestia is so awesome and some of my friends they stil have recordings od the celestia commercial and everytime i se it i am more wanting to get to celestia.

can kingsisle staff or anybody answer this question?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
nathanman567 wrote:
i am lv.45 and about to be lv.46 in a little while but i am on the quest where you have to get the drake egg from a dungeon is this to late ot to early for that quest and i am worried because after a few quest or something i will have to face malistaire and once i beat him i will probally be lv.46 and i know you need to be lv.48 to go to celestia and i already did most of the high xp point side quest in ds and the previous worlds and can somebody tell me about any other side quest that will give me some high xp points because i hear from my friends that celestia is so awesome and some of my friends they stil have recordings od the celestia commercial and everytime i se it i am more wanting to get to celestia.

can kingsisle staff or anybody answer this question?

My wizards have been level 50 when they hit Celestia. The beginning Grotto area is a little rough as you break into the new level monsters and requires a little more aggressive game style, at that level you can get slightly better gear and out side chance of critical to help. I also made sure they were done with Grizzlehiem so they could enter WinterTusk so they could get the level 58 pet when it was time - Wintertusk gives a fair amount of experience and gear drops so you actually level better there but will not count toward getting to the new world.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009