Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is this still fun?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
It took me till now to realize but, Wizard 101 is just a simply game yet so fun. I mean seriously all you do is move, click and watch the same animation over and over again. You'd assume it would get old rite? But no its extremly addicting. Any thoughts? Why do you find it so fun?

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
It took me till now to realize but, Wizard 101 is just a simply game yet so fun. I mean seriously all you do is move, click and watch the same animation over and over again. You'd assume it would get old rite? But no its extremly addicting. Any thoughts? Why do you find it so fun?

There are always new people. No two battles are the same. Decorating my house, gardening, crafting, pet stuff.... I love this game. When I want to kick some behind, I go questing. Bored, I decorate, or train my pets. Always crafting and gardening. Crafting gives me opportunities to "run around" lower boards and collect stuff while working on all those badges LOL. Really, other than a few "bad apple" complaints and the new hench prices (not going there right now), I have nothing negative to say.

I got my husband hooked on this game. We got my sister in law and many cousins here too. We also let your 6 year old play (No chat! And a few other "Mom and Dad" rules, mostly on what NOT to do.). She actually got several of my Legends through WC and Krok. That's how I got a couple of my characters LOL, make one for her and once she's done with Krok it passes on to me. I help her of course. Deck construction alone is headache worthy LOL.

W101 is a true family game that my family LOVES!

Squire
Jun 19, 2009

My brother and I play together on it. I like to talk strategy of battling to him in real life. It's tons of fun. Also, the chatting is awesome. It is loose but not too loose, and allows you to really grow good relationships as friends with people from all over the world. My sister is at college and she plays too. We get to meet her and talk to her on the game and play with her as if she were home. I also love housing and parties and it keeps me coming back. Leveling up, collecting badges, collecting pets, making stats high, it's all addicting. I love to collect. I also make videos on it and post them. That also keeps me coming. I love this game, thanks KI for thinking of players. It's brought me and my family close even when far away. :-)

Delver
Sep 22, 2010

It is controled by Aliens that shoot brain waves through the monitor keeping you interested in the game....

But really i enjoy the people and making new friends .... Yeah they use the same oh animation over and over but we over look it because we like Mpg games that keeps us out of the lime light they call life in the real world....

Thank For Reading