Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks question

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 31, 2011
Survivor
Feb 23, 2010
what you should do is go to a perfect realm where no one is

- Blaine Thunderthief lvl 70 Storm

Defender
May 31, 2011
safyrmoon wrote:
Attempted Javascript Attack With COLOR

WE DID enter a perfect realm! I stated we took the precaution to enter in realm with less people. Thank you SO much for answering my question :? :(

If you read my question carefully enough I ask if there what a way for "the foiled person to get back".

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Try taking a life wizard or get some healing treasure cards so you can heal a fallen team mate!

Historian
May 01, 2010
Explorer
Mar 27, 2011
when you enter a new dungeon, the old one seems to be deleted from your list. So, once he started the new one with that other person, no, he couldn't enter back with you anymore.

What you could do, beside using healing cards (every wizard ought to have at least one healing card in their deck other than pixie, if they want to do team play) is to use a game chat sentence as soon as you enter the ring - there is a "please go away" in the "stinky" submenu, or just a " no" in the main one, which is usually enough to explain to all that you need to go in alone.

If you are really worried, a couple of fake starts, when you jump in and out of the ring just 2 seconds before counter reaches 0, can discourage any people that might want to join you.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
I do believe once you leave waterworks you can not return to the same incident. You need all three potions and at least 3 strong wizards.

Defender
May 31, 2011
darthjt wrote:
Try taking a life wizard or get some healing treasure cards so you can heal a fallen team mate!

Again, that does not answer my question. *sigh*

Defender
May 31, 2011
elvinlith wrote:
when you enter a new dungeon, the old one seems to be deleted from your list. So, once he started the new one with that other person, no, he couldn't enter back with you anymore.

What you could do, beside using healing cards (every wizard ought to have at least one healing card in their deck other than pixie, if they want to do team play) is to use a game chat sentence as soon as you enter the ring - there is a "please go away" in the "stinky" submenu, or just a " no" in the main one, which is usually enough to explain to all that you need to go in alone.

If you are really worried, a couple of fake starts, when you jump in and out of the ring just 2 seconds before counter reaches 0, can discourage any people that might want to join you.

Thank you for letting me know there it no other way to get back.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
This does happen quite a bit, there are players that do it for the heck of it out of meanness. Dungeon areas such as Waterworks that do take some time to complete need a better way or put wisp areas in them so no one has to leave. I was lucky the only time I did take the time for it I did not get skunked by a pouncer on the pad. I did have to leave and return once and so did the other player. Over an hour of you can do this now but don't do that now for a lousy pair of boots that my current ones had better stats on for my style game play. Clearly I am getting by in the game as I am I just compensate for my short comings. I won't be doing those types of dungeon areas again and am glad they have become/are side quests.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
I believe that after you leave the dungeon, that you can go to another perfect realm and get into the same instance as your group from there.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
safyrmoon wrote:
elvinlith wrote:

Thank you for letting me know there it no other way to get back.

You can get back in all you have to do is make sure you go to a quiet realm to start have >AT LEAST< 3 wizards along.(i suggest Life, Storm, and Fire. but i have done it on my death with a life and fire in 1 hour and 24 minutes) and make sure you DONT log out you flee the battle. if you think your going to die to get back faster i suggest marking your location before entering the dungeon and make sure you have all THREE poitons allowed COMEPLETELY filled before you start. my last tip is to make sure that your team is doing balancing attacks so when they attack not only one person is picked on. also opening the clams and following the eel helps with the health situation if you survie the battle

P.S. if you or a team mate is the ONLY person getting attacked i suggest shielding them instead of being a shellfish

Scarlet DeathPetal
Transcended Theurgist
Master of Ironic Names ;3

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
mzmiatherese wrote:
I do believe once you leave waterworks you can not return to the same incident. You need all three potions and at least 3 strong wizards.

This is not the case. you are able to get into the same dungeon after you have fled because of dying. However, i have had some cases (not in waterworks but in tower of helephant instead) where once i had fled due to dying and trying to get back. I actually got the message that the dungeon was full where i know we only had 3 to begin with.