Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which is better? A survey

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Hello!
I have a question. I have a Snake in a Basket pet that I have trained to Adult. I have also recently obtained a Phoenix pet. I know the Phoenix can cast Spritely and I know how to get it. Snake in a Basket has Spritely and Unbalancer. It has two Epic talents that I do not yet have. Phoenix has ultra-rare, but not Epic. However, the Phoenix has a really great card that would be of much use to me. I can't decide which one is better.
Vote
A) Snake in a Basket
B) Phoenix
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
Actully if i had both i would be asking the same question, but really it is pheonix

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Phoenix is better for Fire School wizards.
Snake in a Basket is better for Balance School wizards who don't have Judgement yet.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
I would have to say Snake in a Basket because it has a higher pet degree.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
Nicitas wrote:
Hello!
I have a question. I have a Snake in a Basket pet that I have trained to Adult. I have also recently obtained a Phoenix pet. I know the Phoenix can cast Spritely and I know how to get it. Snake in a Basket has Spritely and Unbalancer. It has two Epic talents that I do not yet have. Phoenix has ultra-rare, but not Epic. However, the Phoenix has a really great card that would be of much use to me. I can't decide which one is better.
Vote
A) Snake in a Basket
B) Phoenix
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)
phionix is way cooler and awsome er
phionix is the way to go

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Delver
Jul 09, 2009
My phoenix is loyal and never lets me down. If I get life dispeled and he casts sprite and fizzles he casts it two more times just to annoy people.
So I have to stay loyal to my pet and go with Phoenix instead of the reptile in a basket. :P

Aaron Drakewalker Transcended Pyromancer