Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mistake in wizard101 celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
You know the polymorphs in moon? well i am training to be a master infact Luke Skullflame's (my character) deck is ALL polymorphs but when in Zafaria i got to fight these storm dudes and i thought WHY IS THERE NO MYTH POLYMORPH!? seroiusly! if i make a mistake that there is one! tell me i NEED TO LEARN IT!

Please add one!

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
tebucky11 wrote:
You know the polymorphs in moon? well i am training to be a master infact Luke Skullflame's (my character) deck is ALL polymorphs but when in Zafaria i got to fight these storm dudes and i thought WHY IS THERE NO MYTH POLYMORPH!? seroiusly! if i make a mistake that there is one! tell me i NEED TO LEARN IT!

Please add one!

Wow, you're about a year late to this discussion...

Feb 25, 2011 - https://www.wizard101.com/posts/preList/31754/175176.ftl

April 7, 2011 - https://www.wizard101.com/posts/preList/33478/185638.ftl

And there were tons of threads about it on central...

If your entire deck is made up of polymorphs, you really must be horrible with your primary school. I'm sorry, but Polymorphs aren't even good. KingsIsle has stated that this was an oversight and will look into adding one in a future update. Since they haven't added one yet, I'm pretty sure it will be coming in a few months (at the earliest).

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
tebucky11 wrote:

Please add one!
I'm sure this isn't a mistake. Myth doesn't really need a polymorph because it (and i'm not trying to be offensive) isn't that strong.

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
The storm enemies in zafaria are extremely hard and i think 2 fire polymorphs 2 ice and 2 storm arent necessary.

also myth is not powerful but neither is ice!

srsly i want a myth polymorph!

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
Oh and death isn't that good, but once i get katzensteins monster THEN i might add something other than polymorphs in.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
tebucky11 wrote:

Please add one!
I'm sure this isn't a mistake. Myth doesn't really need a polymorph because it (and i'm not trying to be offensive) isn't that strong.

Myth is quite strong. You probably just haven't figured out how to work its strengths.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
I chose polymorph thinking it would be epic. Soon as I got to the treant, switched to stars with crowns. Polymorph isn't a good choice to begin with. I'd say just choosing Star school because it helps a ton.
I agree with the posts above, KI has plans for it in the future, but for now, go to stars.

~James Skullwielder
Level 67 Necromancer