Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Ideas for Stitching

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2010
I have an idea for the stitching part of the game. Just like you can craft things, shouldn't you be able to stitch things at your house and not have to pay crowns? It would be so much better if you could stitch anything you want for free. The stitching machine would cost 100,000 gold and you can use it whenever you want. Of course first you would have to do 1 quest to be able to buy it and use it. The quest would be simple but hard. She would ask you to get her something that is no auction that you need to be your school over the rank of level 60 and something of her choice to stitch it. Then she will give you a badge and you can go buy a stitching machine to stitch whenever you want for free. Please post what you think and I will respond to any questions about my idea. Thank you. :D

Explorer
May 11, 2010
Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
I have an idea for the stitching part of the game. Just like you can craft things, shouldn't you be able to stitch things at your house and not have to pay crowns? It would be so much better if you could stitch anything you want for free. The stitching machine would cost 100,000 gold and you can use it whenever you want. Of course first you would have to do 1 quest to be able to buy it and use it. The quest would be simple but hard. She would ask you to get her something that is no auction that you need to be your school over the rank of level 60 and something of her choice to stitch it. Then she will give you a badge and you can go buy a stitching machine to stitch whenever you want for free. Please post what you think and I will respond to any questions about my idea. Thank you. :D

Great Idea! :D

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
How about this, that way KI could consider this idea even more: It does cost crowns for the machine at a low price, but is all free when you buy it and as long as you have it. Also, I really wanna stitch wands KI. And pets (For their stats?) But this idea is wonderful. Crowns are pretty much everything now. I am thankful my family is OK in these hard times in real life but some people have lost their jobs due to the depression going on. They can't afford crowns as often as they need them. Like I said, I am not in this situation just mentioning that some people I know are... Eh off topic, just saying though since we're on the crowns topic.

Explorer
May 28, 2009
Oh and while we're at it, why don't we make the entire crown shop a gold shop. And give membership out for free. Oh, and make the super bundles cost $0.50!

Survivor
May 24, 2009
how about this for an idea, the ability to stich patterns and shapes onto any outfit we want like dragons, vines, the yin yang sign, snow flakes, ruins, flowers, fire symbols, etc., and it wont matter if were fire wizards or ice wizards

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
matinils wrote:
Oh and while we're at it, why don't we make the entire crown shop a gold shop. And give membership out for free. Oh, and make the super bundles cost $0.50!

Uh.......No. They got make money.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
hunteray09 wrote:
How about this, that way KI could consider this idea even more: It does cost crowns for the machine at a low price, but is all free when you buy it and as long as you have it. Also, I really wanna stitch wands KI. And pets (For their stats?) But this idea is wonderful. Crowns are pretty much everything now. I am thankful my family is OK in these hard times in real life but some people have lost their jobs due to the depression going on. They can't afford crowns as often as they need them. Like I said, I am not in this situation just mentioning that some people I know are... Eh off topic, just saying though since we're on the crowns topic.

That is even better. So KI still makes some money the machine cost crowns at a low price. Also you would have to be level 60 or higher to get this quest, so people that are gonna stitch for free need to be higher that level.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
matinils wrote:

No need for sarcasm.

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
ValeDonte wrote:
how about this for an idea, the ability to stich patterns and shapes onto any outfit we want like dragons, vines, the yin yang sign, snow flakes, ruins, flowers, fire symbols, etc., and it wont matter if were fire wizards or ice wizards

This idea i like! But the whole stitching machine would drive the seamstress in each world out of buisiness........

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Alexander5335 wrote:
ValeDonte wrote:

This idea i like! But the whole stitching machine would drive the seamstress in each world out of buisiness........

No it wouldn't because you would have to do a hard quest to get it and you would have to be level 60 or higher to get the quest. Also KI wouldn't lose money because the machine would be for crowns at a low price.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Alexander5335 wrote:
ValeDonte wrote:

the stiching machine is not my idea, my idea was stiching any kind of patterns onto a outfit you want to have it on, like for example, if you want ot have a Dragon pattern on your lvl 60 gear sleves or torso area or cape, plus i also think that we should also have the ability to extand the length of the sleves and the cape on our outfits also, cause i think that the sleves and the cape on lvl 60 outfits are just to short for that kind of outfit.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
oh but i like visiting Eloise she is so nice and
always lets me chose the outs i want to stitch.

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
Alexander5335 wrote:
ValeDonte wrote:

No it wouldn't because you would have to do a hard quest to get it and you would have to be level 60 or higher to get the quest. Also KI wouldn't lose money because the machine would be for crowns at a low price.

If your selling for crowns then yes that works for everyone, but you can't sel it for gold.......

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
hunteray09 wrote:

Ouch to the pet 0_o
I have another idea, how about members get to stitch using a large amount of gold? Wizard101 seems to promote more players to buy crowns than become members unlike many other online games that keep poking you to become a member. You can pay something like 10,000 gold to stitch if you are a member. The original poster's idea is nice.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
hobi wrote:
oh but i like visiting Eloise she is so nice and
always lets me chose the outs i want to stitch.

Keep in mind that you have to be level 60 or higher to get this quest. Also you can still go to her if you don't feel like doing her quest or buying the machine for crowns at a low price. I say the price would be 1000 crowns.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Fin3cy6 wrote:
hunteray09 wrote:

Ouch to the pet 0_o
I have another idea, how about members get to stitch using a large amount of gold? Wizard101 seems to promote more players to buy crowns than become members unlike many other online games that keep poking you to become a member. You can pay something like 10,000 gold to stitch if you are a member. The original poster's idea is nice.

I agree to this also, there should give people who could cant use crowns to stich, they should allow gold to be used for stiching also, kind of like some crown items that could be ised to buy with gold and crowns. But the pet stiching idea, not a good idea, ever heard of "crulity to animals", the pet cannon game is 1 example, the cannon game is ok, seeing pigs fly is funny, but stiching a pet would be messy, but i would like the idea of using the pet hatching idea to create mutant pets like pet of half sytar and half pig and get a pigsytar pet with a bad case "hairy leg syndrome" or a pet rabbit with a dog pet and get a mutant pet called "rabbitdog".