Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MB taking over?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
The doggies are so annoying :'( They are jealous of us because we have magic, they think they need to conquer everything, and wont share their world with cats! no wonder everybody is getting tired of them. I even found a ZF quest that makes you battle a dog from Mb. he was turned savage and zafarian, but is still a dog. :( :?

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
I've noticed this, but I honestly just don't really pay any mind to it. I mentioned something to my husband the other day, and he said that he noticed this too--In Celestia, even the Aliens have a British accent. I have no idea why, but they do. So did one of the bug bosses we fought. (Or maybe he was a praying mantis. ) Also in CL and the floating land? Those "Moles" are Platypus'. Why did KI claim for them to be moles? They do not have their mammals set up correctly. I know a lot of kids play and don't even notice, but SOME of us do. lol.....

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
hunteray09 wrote:
qwertyuiop749 wrote:
Well, it's sort of like when the British started taking over Europe, Africa, and Asia.

That's true, but I think KI is getting a little too into the real world. Africa based world, Asia based world, Britain based world, lets have WIZARD based worlds lol. And the MB dogs and cats are seriously getting annoying. Lets have world natives!

We do need to break away from the place based worlds, but the Marleybonians are convienent, as you don't need to create a new race, make different versions of the race. Marleybonians are there, and have a good reason to be there (they explore and conquer.).

Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
sydneypixie wrote:
Okay, those people that think MB is awesome, don't post anything rude:
I reckon the MB is taking over. They are in krok, Cl and they have their own world! and i am pretty sure that in the next world they and gonna be in it too!
Just because they are explorers it does NOT mean that they can be in other worlds than their own. Also no other world people are in more than one world apart from malistare and mornthague( i think thats how you spell it).

- Taylor Skywalker- level 70 wizard
- Taylor Firewalker- level 15 wizard
- Taylor Icewalker - level 15 wizard
- Sydney Pixie - level 7 wizard

smile
:)
its good for you
XD so I guess wizard city is taking over too huh? Wizards are in EVERY world. Lol

Mycin DarkHeart
Transcended Necromancer

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
They are based of Victorian Britian, which according to my Modern History teacher, took almost 76% of the world under their control, including Eygpt, All of Africa basically, and had a really good navy. So it would make sense for them to be in almost every world....

Defender
May 21, 2011
Hey,
I have noticed a lot of posts saying that it is like the real world such as:
They are based of Victorian Britian, which according to my Modern History teacher, took almost 76% of the world under their control, including Eygpt, All of Africa basically, and had a really good navy. So it would make sense for them to be in almost every world....
Wizard101 shouldn't be realted to the real world! its about wizards!
Also I found this LOL
MedievalManor wrote:
I've noticed this, but I honestly just don't really pay any mind to it. I mentioned something to my husband the other day, and he said that he noticed this too--In Celestia, even the Aliens have a British accent. I have no idea why, but they do. So did one of the bug bosses we fought. (Or maybe he was a praying mantis.) Also in CL and the floating land? Those "Moles" are Platypus'. Why did KI claim for them to be moles? They do not have their mammals set up correctly. I know a lot of kids play and don't even notice, but SOME of us do. lol.....

LOL
I happen to live in Australia, where platypus live :)
Kind of offending for one of our native animals to be called 'moles' and dressed up in hola suits i:
Also this is a message to KI:
Please Please Please, DO NOT have doggies in the next world i:
-Taylor Skywalker - 70 Storm
- Taylor Icewalker - 15 Ice
- Taylor Firewalker - 15 fire
-Sydney Pixie - 7 Life
- Kaitlyn Deathwalker - 2 Death
Smile
:)
Its good for you

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Wait-Your acting like this is real! Like they just do whatever they want on a virtual game and take over. What?!?!?!?