Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zafaria-Drum Jungle Trainer

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Character - Richard Ironwraith-Storm-level 70. I have done all the quests for the trainer on Drum Jungle . Have gotten the spells from the other 2 trainers.
Zamanda and crossroad. Inyanda maybe thats spell right lol.
On Drum Jumgle trainer I can open it up and see the spells with the train button. Yes I have training points. 2 level 64 spells but it will not let me train for them , any ideas?

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
My error I hadn't gotten all the spells I needed from sun trainer in Floating Island.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
vashd1 wrote:
Character - Richard Ironwraith-Storm-level 70. I have done all the quests for the trainer on Drum Jungle . Have gotten the spells from the other 2 trainers.
On Drum Jumgle trainer I can open it up and see the spells with the train button. Yes I have training points. 2 level 64 spells but it will not let me train for them , any ideas?

Did you get all the previous sun spells before them? You have to have Gargantuan before you can get Colossus.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
kingurz wrote:
vashd1 wrote:

Did you get all the previous sun spells before them? You have to have Gargantuan before you can get Colossus.

In order to train Extraordinary you must have learned Unstoppable.

In order to train Colossal you must have learned Gargantuan.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
I had already found out after I posted this but thanks for your replies . Your info will help other players. Thank you.