Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World: firvalai by asami1115

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2011
Hi kingsisle, I would like to tell you guys my thoughts of a new world. Ok my first idea was a new castle for the new world: firvalai, it is a castle that has dragons and fire creatures, the house is a fire castle. (kinda like the sun palace but fire palace) Ok the gear ideas are.. Hat: Dragon's Flame Helm. Robe: Dragon's Flame Armor. Shoe: Dragon's Flame Boots. Hat: 300+ health 15+ Power Pip+ Fire Dragon Card. Robe: 300+ health 13+ Power Pip+ Efreet Card. Shoe: 300+ health 12+ Power Pip+ Volcano Card. The Wand idea is.. Dragon's Flame Sword gives the cards that acient spear of power gives ( i know i spelled that wrong or not) The new spells are... Fire: Ultimate Dragon: comes flying down to enemies then roars next breathes fire on all enemies hitting 600-750 for three rounds burns enemies 300-400. Ice: Sabertooth: comes down to enemy from giant icy cliff then bites enemy 500-655 then scratches all enemies 600-700. Storm: Storm Master: black clouds come out then a huge wave hits all enemies 500-620 next the four black clouds go to enemies and shock them all 700-705. Life: Life Drake: comes flying down toward an enemy then bites enemy 400-450 next heals all team players in battle 500-600. Myth: Gryphon: comes running down from a cliff then scratches enemy 300-450 next uses wings to create sand storm and sand storm hits all enemies 500-550. Death: Dark Wing: a huge shadow figure comes flying down roars then scratches enemy 600-650. Balance: Sand Wyvern: comes out from sand roars then uses spiked tail to whip all enemies 700-750 then whips tail again to make sand go in enemies eyes and stun them for three rounds. Ok that were all the spells i thought of, now new mount ideas. A giant Life Snake you can ride on. A storm leviatan you can ride with three people. An lava lion you can ride on. A Dolphin you can ride on. A crocodile mount. A T-rex (you can choose colors) mount. Sorry, thats all my ideas for now if you like the ideas tell me! :D Oh and kingsisle if you really like my ideas plz plz plz make them. :D
I am Haley SpellDreamer ill be at the realm that is most full. I have a hawk outfit and hawk mount on. Thank you!:D