Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sirens Card Bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 21, 2008
I just got the Sirens card yesterday and used it a few times. Every time that I use it the wrong type of icon comes up. It is suppose to subtract 50% Targeting. (All the other icons with it work.) The next round when the opponent uses their spell it doesn't subtract the targeting but then shows it adds 1% Strengthen/Hit boost instead. Is anyone else having this problem?

Survivor
Feb 10, 2011
Delver
Aug 15, 2009
Icebreak13 wrote:
I just got the Sirens card yesterday and used it a few times. Every time that I use it the wrong type of icon comes up. It is suppose to subtract 50% Targeting. (All the other icons with it work.) The next round when the opponent uses their spell it doesn't subtract the targeting but then shows it adds 1% Strengthen/Hit boost instead. Is anyone else having this problem?

Yes I have the same problem, hopefully KI will fix it soon.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
I have actually tested this and it does work, However the -50 accuracy
is shown with a %1.
It does use a -50% accuracy when the BOSS"S spell is cast, just displays wrong for me.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Icebreak13 wrote:

yea my friend used it and it did that
weird glitch huh