Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where's the Crafter?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 14, 2009
In Zafaria, i am trying to get the crafting quest. i just got the badge grandmaster artisan, so i want to be legend artisan. but unfortunately the crafter is gone. he is nowhere to be found, and i really want that quest, so can you guys please fix this?

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
That lion isn't gone. You have to complete a few or several quests in the Baobob ( Spelt Right? ) Market. Then go to him in the Baobob Crossroads.
As a tip, legendary crafting will be difficult.

Historian
May 01, 2010
fireslash1234 wrote:
In Zafaria, i am trying to get the crafting quest. i just got the badge grandmaster artisan, so i want to be legend artisan. but unfortunately the crafter is gone. he is nowhere to be found, and i really want that quest, so can you guys please fix this?

If you havent accepted the quest from the lion by the savannah gateway (baobab crossroads), then he wont show up in the market.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
legendary crafting quest will be no harder then any other crafting quest in line with the level of the character... just keep your eyes open and you shall see what you seek..
this place is a warehouse for reagents of specific types..lol

and in some realms more than others as well