Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Lion Ravagers Complaint

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
Is there a reason their drop rate is soo low? Cause I've been here hours for one silly quest worth as much as they all have been.. This is frustrating!!

I really wish KI tested this game better ):

Explorer
Feb 18, 2011
Castorez wrote:
Is there a reason their drop rate is soo low? Cause I've been here hours for one silly quest worth as much as they all have been.. This is frustrating!!

I have to aggre with you, the drop rate is like rock bottom ( well not excatly), but if you fight four of the lion ravengers you should at least get one right? No. Eight? No. Tweleve? One. Really its sort of crazy, but you can do it cause after that the drop rate rised. I don't know if this is related but if you contribute to killing them you might have a better chance at getting the staff.
Good luck in the spiral!
Ryan Owlwhisper Lvl 62

Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
that was a hard quest it took hours and i'm fire so there drop rate is low but look at all the other deafeat and collect quests easy

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
Castorez wrote:

Yeah i agree everyone i see doing the quest has the 'lion tamer' badge which means you have killed 100 lions, plus they dont drop much gear, so whats the point? None of the things in ZF drop anything very good, if they do its no auction
Duncan Deathdust,63 necro

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Survivor
Jun 01, 2011
I agree, I have been here for hours trying different areas and still not collect for fire ravengers, this is really not fair to be expected to spend hours and days doing this. And you keep getting quests to do these fire ravengers !! It is very frustrating to be exact . I am ready to give up .

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
It only took me a half hour, it depends on your luck.

apparently im pretty lucky cuz i did it in an hour. apparently im lucky with a ton of stuff on w101. for example, i no ppl who got all their ww gear in 20 tries, but it only took me 6 of course, i wasnt going for any mastery amulets

Explorer
Dec 08, 2009
It took me an hour and a half to collect all 8 staves. It should definitely be addressed, specially considering I believe i counted like 5 quests in which we need to kill these things?

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
For these things I have gotten about 3-4 things everytime I defeat one. Plus xp and gold. So really, I have nothing to complain about. :)

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
You have more of a chance with:

-4 enemies
-Stronger spells
-Longer battles

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
Defender
Apr 24, 2011
Castorez wrote:

this is the only quest that i've had problems with drop rates so far in Zafaria.

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
Castorez wrote:

on the bright side i managed to get my second lion killing badge:-)

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
I finished the quest in no time, I only had to defeat 16 or so lions. The reason it took so long for me was that there was only space for 2 dueling circles, and it took a long time to find an opening.
William Crowthistle Transcended Pyromancer
8)