Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HUGE pvp bug with rhino mount.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 28, 2011
Ok, so i just experienced this little issue, and have a HUGE problem with it, as i'm sure will anyone who doesn't rely on this bug for tickets/rating.

I queued up for a 1v1. My match was found, and i confirmed it. Seconds later, my opponent did as well.

Now, I enter the ring, and as the counter is timing down he finally enters on his two-person mount, the rhino.
Well what do you know! His buddy that was riding on the back of his rhino is now in our 1v1!

A simple 1v1 against a private turned in to a 2v1 against a private and legendary!
HA! and you thought 2v2 was annoying at peak hours......

The point of this topic is to hopefully spread awareness of this bug in an attempt to get KI to patch it as quickly as possible. But, much like the transmute minotaur on ghoul bug, i'm sure this will turn in to just another huge glitch that makes pvp terrible for a few weeks at a time. Cant say we arent used to that, right? xD

Anyways, this needs fixed ASAP. If i dont have a new patch on monday i'll be a little salty, but not surprised.

Administrator
This is obviously not intended and we will address it as soon as possible, along with the "Justice Hurts" quest block.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
classact21 wrote:
Ok, so i just experienced this little issue, and have a HUGE problem with it, as i'm sure will anyone who doesn't rely on this bug for tickets/rating.

I queued up for a 1v1. My match was found, and i confirmed it. Seconds later, my opponent did as well.

Now, I enter the ring, and as the counter is timing down he finally enters on his two-person mount, the rhino.
Well what do you know! His buddy that was riding on the back of his rhino is now in our 1v1!

A simple 1v1 against a private turned in to a 2v1 against a private and legendary!
HA! and you thought 2v2 was annoying at peak hours......

The point of this topic is to hopefully spread awareness of this bug in an attempt to get KI to patch it as quickly as possible. But, much like the transmute minotaur on ghoul bug, i'm sure this will turn in to just another huge glitch that makes pvp terrible for a few weeks at a time. Cant say we arent used to that, right? xD

Anyways, this needs fixed ASAP. If i dont have a new patch on monday i'll be a little salty, but not surprised.

Losing in ranked pvp because of that really sucked

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
wow... just wow. thanks for brining this into the light. hopefully this issue will be resolver quicker than the deadly minotaur glitch.

Explorer
Aug 14, 2011
I found this topic interesting, so I tried it out with my friend (in Practice PvP of course, I wouldn't want to strip someone of their rank through an exploit), but anyways, they have fixed it, as soon as my friend's match started, I was just left at the Lobby
Well, thanks K.I. took a much shorter time than that Death mino. glitch :) :-) :D

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
lucara wrote:
I found this topic interesting, so I tried it out with my friend (in Practice PvP of course, I wouldn't want to strip someone of their rank through an exploit), but anyways, they have fixed it, as soon as my friend's match started, I was just left at the Lobby
Well, thanks K.I. took a much shorter time than that Death mino. glitch :) :-) :D
Well of course they would get this bug fixed quicker because most subscribers play pvp and it would cause a fit.