Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zafaria Bugs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
Well I was just questing when I ported to my friend and completed the quest where you would open the gates near the Longdreamer Shamans in Zamunda. But for some reason I couldn't open the gates at all. I shrugged it off and used my friend for transportation by teleporting. After a while I got a quest to see Sobaka and since my friend was already there talking to him, I teleported again. But when I turned in the quest, he just suddenly disappears and now I can not continue the world. Please fix this issue so that I can continue the experience of Zafaria. :-)

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
The exact same thing happened to me when I was running to wizards .One of my guys was talking to Sobaka. I teleported and boom Sobaka disappeared for my other wizard as well as the quest from my journal.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Possibly related to your bug....

Whenever I try to leave Zamundo, via exited out of the book, it tells me "are you sure you want to leave this dungeon?" I didn't think Zamundo Outskirts was a dungeon. I log back in and didn't lose any progress, but may be affecting players like the original poster above.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011

Hi, Can you help. I am level 70, I have done all quests but still cant access the star trainer in Drum Jungle. It shows the X to use but nothing happens. I have done quest in Zamada. So i do not know what i am doing wrong. Please help.

Many Thanks
Sierra - Ice

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
HI, I cant pick up the new spell cards from drum jungle,I have gar and unstoppable and i have done the quest to lite it up.Also I have a berserk heal that doesnt work at all.I get the same heal with or without it applied.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I Also I have a berserk heal that doesn't work at all.I get the same heal with or without it applied.
I'm sure many wizards told them of this bug in the Test Realm. I know I did. It surprises me that they couldn't fix this before releasing it to the live realm.

The bug I'm having is some of the over level 60 gear cannot be sold at the bazaar. Some of it can be sold.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i competely lost the main story quest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was in the waterfront in zafaria and the quest was you had to ride on sobaka's boat and talk to hathi iron trunk in stone town and when i finished the quest there where no more quests!!!!!

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
Related to all your problems
ok i was in the savanna and i was going to talk to edwin trollstrider, i opened the gate and he went missing i couldn't see him so i logged back out and when i came back he was still gone so i changed realms and he still wasn't there. He is still missing after i tried five times on each problem fixer that usually works!!!!! please fix this problem soon

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
Yeah, I am in the Savannah, the chief of the Thornpaws told me to release the student wizard, I did. Then I tried to talk to her, and she disappeared. So now I can't see her and can't advance the storyline.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Hmm . I thought i was the only one ! This happened to me too . And i'm almost level 67 :( .
How are we gonna fix this ???

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Khephren123 wrote:
Hmm . I thought i was the only one ! This happened to me too . And i'm almost level 67 :( .
How are we gonna fix this ???
Well they just fixed it for me . Check now guys !!! :D Sobaka is back :)

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
malt22 wrote:
I Also I have a berserk heal that doesn't work at all.I get the same heal with or without it applied.
I'm sure many wizards told them of this bug in the Test Realm. I know I did. It surprises me that they couldn't fix this before releasing it to the live realm.

Read the card description again. Beserk has nothing to do with healing (nor ever has). The effect is a star/aura version of feint. You increase attack at the cost of lowering your own defenses.