Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Justice Hurts" quest bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2011
I think the quest "Justice Hurts" is bugged. The objective is to locate the crystal storage in the crucible, and standing right by it nothing happens and no "X" appears. My friend has the same problem and several others said the same thing. I think we're supposed to grab a crystal but it won't let us!

Also, I'm not sure if it's supposed to be there, but there is no quest arrow so you have to find the location with the map.

Please fix this soon, it's main quest line and I don't want to be stuck here forever!

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
gurgelin wrote:
I think the quest "Justice Hurts" is bugged. The objective is to locate the crystal storage in the crucible, and standing right by it nothing happens and no "X" appears. My friend has the same problem and several others said the same thing. I think we're supposed to grab a crystal but it won't let us!

Also, I'm not sure if it's supposed to be there, but there is no quest arrow so you have to find the location with the map.

Please fix this soon, it's main quest line and I don't want to be stuck here forever!

------------I agree thoroughly. I've been sending in notices of this for the last three days. My subscription ends soon and I'm running out of side quests to do. Please fix it ASAP. Thanks.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2011
Also, even though I'm level 49 I can't get to Celestia. I didn't get a popup from the headmaster yet, and when I go to see him in his house all he says is "Come see me at once, I have important news about Celestia". Is this another bug?

So I guess I'm double stuck. :(

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
You have to beat Malistare before you can go to Celestia if I remember right, so if you cant finish this quest you cant complete the defeat Malistare quest which means you cant go quest in Celestia.

So that being said any ETA on a fix?? Ive got two kids really wanting to get their wizards to Celestia.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
gurgelin wrote:

This is the note that is on the top of all pages in the message boards:
Note: We are aware of an issue with the quest "Justice Hurts" in Dragonspyre, and the 1v1 PvP issue with the Great Hornocerous mount. We will work to address these as soon as possible.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2009
Hey,

Dont worry, I had that same problem as well. I was trying to figure it out with 4 other people for 2 days.
If you contact KI, they will be kind enough to let you 'skip' (while still getting the xp you get from the quest) the quest. And you continue as though you did the quest.
Hope this helped. :)

Jenna -JD-