Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Locate Crystal Storage in the crucible!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2011
I went to to storage shelf to get the crystal but nothing happens no "X" or anything and many players are having the same problem my membership is just wasting away until they fix the problem.....

this is the only quest i have left to do in dragonspyre i stick to the main quest line only...... i know i'm in the right spot

Administrator
Hello Young Wizards!

If you are having trouble accessing the Crystal Storage for the quest "Justice Hurts", please send an email directly to support at support@wizard101.com. Make sure that you include the following:

Subject Line = Justice Hurts Quest Trouble
Information = Username & Character name

Please DO NOT give us passwords! A support representative will assist you with getting the issue resolved.

Thank you!

Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
I am having the same problem, I cannot get the crystal storage to do anything this is ridiculous someone please help.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2010
I am having trouble with this quest also. Me and two of my friends are stuck and dont know what to do now. Plz help!

Survivor
May 01, 2010
I am having the same problem as well as a quest helper not functioning as it should does anybody know what the problem might be?