Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

epic bundles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
i am from alberta canada and i can't find any can any one help me on this. i tried game stop and toys or us wallmart and no one has. the only thing for this game is 7-11 has pre paid cards that is it i would like to purchase an epic bundle and get cool pets like everyone else has.

Administrator
The Epic Bundle card has been retired. The Mega Bundle Card is coming soon to a new USA retailer. The Super Bundle Card is only available at USA GameStop stores.

For a full list of the cards that are available in Canada, visit https://www.wizard101.com/game/canada-prepaid-card and be sure to call your retailer before you visit to confirm they have the Wizard101 prepaid card in the dollar amount you want.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 09, 2009
Survivor
Sep 17, 2010
no. my sister has it and it is pretty much the same except for the genie thing like in the sultans palace except it is a gorilla

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
aaabbbccc10 wrote:
does the mega bundle give the student more things than the epic bundle???
no i dont really think so it gives a house, a thing that gives you stuff ex: genie, a wand, a mount, one fruniture item so ya they are pretty even :D

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
to help explain , i have all the bundles. so here it goes.
the epic, mega, and the other one, name slips my mind :)
are all bout the same, its explained in the prepaid card section also on exactly what you get.
they all come with houses and mounts, full armor and wands. and a elixir for extra house.
they differ on the extra items depending on the card, from a gaming koisk to teleport taperastry. ( too early to rember how to spell atm.)
they all cost 39 us dollars in the appropiate stores. except ofcourse the one that is retired. :)

the Hawk Bundle in WalMart. (love that store :P ) sells for 10 dollars less cuz it dont have a house. but has basically the same as the other cards.

it totals to bout 6 -7 items worth of stuff or so ( Per Card ), and i enjoy each of them every day i play.

so if you see me just ask to visit my houses and look around if you like.
fun to see new peoples expression when they see them for the first time.

Look for Michael Ogrepants :)
thx and i hope this helps.
Remember its a game, so Have Fun.