Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Christmas comes to the spiral!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 01, 2011
my idea is about Christmas coming to the spiral!

Trees would have ornaments hanging on branches and different colored lights everywere! wizard city would be covered in snow and grizzleheim!

Quests you could get: Defeat Green Men(Wysteria) and defeat treants(any were were they can be found) and they would have differnt colored lights on them too! and from zeke you could help find the missing presents! and in wintertusk you could help rescue reindeers!

Stuff from Christmas Vendors: Santa outfit,Green and red elf outfit,candy cane wand,santa's sleigh mount(4 passanger mount),a rudolph mount(2 passanger mount) and snowmen pets,green and red elf pets!

Christmas decorations will be found in: Collussus Boulevard,Wintertusk,Grizzleheim,Wizard City,Tanglewood Way.

Hope you like my idea! Please no mean or rude comments!

Rachel WillowRider Grandmaster Necromancer Level 51

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
hurricansofdeath10... wrote:

Trees would have ornaments hanging on branches and different colored lights everywere! wizard city would be covered in snow and grizzleheim!

Quests you could get: Defeat Green Men(Wysteria) and defeat treants(any were were they can be found) and they would have differnt colored lights on them too! and from zeke you could help find the missing presents! and in wintertusk you could help rescue reindeers!

Stuff from Christmas Vendors: Santa outfit,Green and red elf outfit,candy cane wand,santa's sleigh mount(4 passanger mount),a rudolph mount(2 passanger mount) and snowmen pets,green and red elf pets!

Christmas decorations will be found in: Collussus Boulevard,Wintertusk,Grizzleheim,Wizard City,Tanglewood Way.

Dear hurricansofdeath10,

Not to put you down or anything but.... Wizard101 has already Christmas.....

But I like your new ideas.

Wizard101 would have to off line for a while though, like a week to load everything in. Any it would take a lot of programming and room ( MB, GB) ( Mega Bites, Giga Bites).

Nice ideas, Lenora LegendWeave Level 61 Necromancer

Explorer
Jun 23, 2011
These are wonderful ideas!

I do hope KI considers them. After all, 'tis the season to be jolly... lol

Joy to the spiral... hooray!

Christina Earthleaf Level 47 Master Theurgist (Life)

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
Explorer
Mar 09, 2009
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010

they do have a santa hat that time of yea along with

snowman pet
candycane wand
and elf pet

some of your ideas were already made so its not your idea
but some of them are not so maybe they could

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
thundereye101 wrote:

Dear hurricansofdeath10,

Not to put you down or anything but.... Wizard101 has already Christmas.....

But I like your new ideas.

Wizard101 would have to off line for a while though, like a week to load everything in. Any it would take a lot of programming and room ( MB, GB) ( Mega Bites, Giga Bites).

Nice ideas, Lenora LegendWeave Level 61 Necromancer

It's worth the wait though. :D

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
1st - Christmas won't be Celebrated in Wizard101 due to how Politically Incorrect it is to celebrate it.

2nd - Wizard101 already has the Winter Solstice festival of Yuletide. It is actually the true Origins of the 'holiday' called 'Christmas'. Christ wasn't even born in December... Star Charts and everything state that he was born closer to June/July. The Church moved the celebration of his birth to December 25th in order to try to convert other religions.

3rd - I would like them to really release the Charity Pack idea I posted previously instead of adding more empty garbage quests...