Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Create a Dungeon!

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Now, here are some things required.

Name:
Total Reward:
Requirements:
Storyline:
Notes:

And heres mine:

Name: Transcended Test
Location: My House, In the little pipe with the eyes by my graden
Main Boss: Tyler LifeCaller
Total Reward:
Requirements: Level 68 spell earned
Storyline:

(Requirements met)

(Tutorial Tip) Tyler LifeCaller: "So, you think you're epic!? Come to my dungeon!"
(You are teleported to my house, by the dungeon's enterance.)
(If you leave, the Tutorial Tip comes back. If you delete it, you miss out on all the fun!)
(A wall goes up, trapping you inside, and forcing you to go in.)
(You go in.)
(3 Monsters are walking around)

Quest: Astral Floor
Reward: Hat, 3000 Gold
Locate Astrael Brothers in Transcended Test

Monsters (You fight them all at once)
1|| Name: Astrael Stel
HP: 5,000
Species: Celestian
Class: Star
Critical: 50% Fire
Armor Pierce: 25%
Stun Resistant
Spells: (He only uses a Star spell if there is no Star spell going.)
Amplify 10%
Fortify 10%
Vengeance 10%
Infallable 10%
Helephant 10%
Phoenix 10%
Mend 10%
Berserk 10%
Satyr 9%
Rebirth 1%
Sprite 10%
Cheat: If you attack without an Astral spell going, he says "Astral! Now!" and uses Rain of Fire.
2|| Name: Astrael Lun
Class: Moon
Critical: 50% Everything
Armor Pierce: 50%
Stun Resistant
Spells:
Polymorph Gobbler 20%
Polymorph Mander 20%
Polymorph Bandit 20%
Polymorph Ninja 20%
3|| Name: Astrael Sol
Class: Sun
Critical: 40% Fire, Storm
Spells:
Helephant (With Monstrous) 15%
Helephant (With Gargantuan) 10%
Phoenix (With Monstrous) 15%
Phoenix (With Gargantuan) 10%
Triton (With Monstrous) 15%
Triton (With Gargantuan) 10%
Stormzilla (With Monstrous) 15%
Stormzilla (With Gargantuan) 10%
(When you go up to them)

Quest Goal Complete!
New Goal: Defeat Astrael Stel

Astrael Stel: "Us Astraels know how to handle Astral Magic. Can you defend Astral? Can you attack with it?"

(After Defeat)
Astrael Stel: "Very well. You have passed test number one."
Quest Complete!
Hat: Astral Cap*
Astrael Lun: "You have passed our test. You should go on ahead!"
"Meet the Spyreet Sisters."
"They'll test you against Spirit!"

Quest: Test Against Spirits
Reward: Robe, 3 Treasure Cards
Locate Spyreet Sisters in Transceded Test

(Go upstairs and meet the Spyreets)

(If you are a boy and alone)
Mariaha Theurgist Spyreet: "Get him, girls!

(If you are a girl and alone)
Mariaha Theurgist Spyreet: "Get 'er girls!"

(If you are in a group)
Mariaha Theurgist Spyreet: "Imposters!"
"Get 'em girls!"

(Regardless)

(Bad Guys)
(Ambush!)
(Fight all at once)

1|| Name: Mariaha Theurgist Spyreet
HP: 10,000
Class: Life
Species: Wizard
Critical: 50% Life
Armor Piercing: 0%
Spells:
Beguile 15%
Rebith 1%
Entangle 4%

Notes: I am using "I" instead of Tyler LifeCaller, because Tyler is me.
Unfinished!

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
sparky1233334444 wrote:
Now, here are some things required.

Name:
Total Reward:
Requirements:
Storyline:
Notes:

And heres mine:

Name: Transcended Test
Location: My House, In the little pipe with the eyes by my graden
Main Boss: Their'Qu Naqure
Total Reward:
Requirements: Level 68 spell earned
Storyline:

(Requirements met)
Notes: NOT FINISHED I've gotta go!

here's mine.
Name: Legendary Battle
Location, in Colossus Boulveyard, where the street coner is separate from the street
Main Boss: Gor Kwa' Mano
Total Reward: All Legendary gear, a training point, a nightmare mount, 50,000 gold, and 25,000 crowns.
Storyline: When you're level 60, Ambrose calls you and says"Oh my! It seems that we have another dangerous problem on Colossus Boulveyard. Go see Mr. Lincoln for more info." Quest: Snow Again? Reward: 1500 XP, 100 gold. Mr. Lincoln says "Yes, I've heard, You know where the street corner is separated from the street? Apparently, there's a very mystical, powerful creature lurking there. You seem tough enough, why don't you check it out?" Quest: Snow Big Deal. Reward: 1250 XP and a 7 day enchanted broom mount. When you get there, you enter the gauntlet of Gor Kwa' Mano. First, you have to defeat Lord Nightshade again, who says: "I see your fate, wizard, and it does not end well. Come to your doom!" He has 5,000 health and is rank 9. His one cheat is that he casts Satyr on himself every 5 rounds. After you defeat him, you talk to Gaka Who, who gives you 7500 XP and 3000 gold. He had been trapped by Lord Nightshade. He sends you to talk to Wilra Yox, who battles you out of frustration. He has 9,000 health, is a fire boss, and is rank 12. He casts Fortify every 4 rounds without taking up a turn, and he has full power pips at the start. After you defeat him, he says "Wow" and gives 25,000 XP. He sends you to defeat Ska Yohk who doesn't want to battle at all. She revives your health and mana, and sends you to finally defeat Gor Kwa' Mano. The final boss has 12,500 health, is rank 15, and is Storm. He knows every single spell in the game. He has multiple cheats;
1. He will leviathan you every 3 rounds.
2.Every spell that you cast is doubled by him (ex. fire cat does 80, he does it 160)
3.Every heal for you gives him full health, even steal spells.
4.If, after 20 rounds, you don't defeat him, he goes to the middle of the field and instantly beats you, no matter what.
5.Any wizard who isn't on the first circle at the beginning of the battle will be forced to leave.
6.Myth attacks actually heal him the amount of damage it's supposed to do.
After you defeat him, you teleport back to Ska Yohk, who gives you 1 gold, says "Sorry, that's all I have right now", and tells you to port to Ambrose. He listens contently as you describe what happened. After that, he says "Oh dear! I didn't think it'd be that bad! Here, let me fix you up." He gives you your prize.

that's all I have.

Defender
May 01, 2011
sweet idea to let people share their dungeon ideas!
here is mine!

Name of dungeon: Skeletal Castle
How to get there: Merle summons you and says "Oh dear! Something bad is happening! Speak to Penny Dreadful.She will tell you the problem! you go to penny and she says:"Oh I was expecting you to come! Skeletons are everywhere!Please help! go to Elik's Edge! you go to the cliff and you see something that was not there before, it was a castle made with bones! you enter Skeletal Castle.

First floor: Royal Guardian rank 13 elite HP: 5,600 looks like rattlebones
second floor:Skeletal Captain rank 12 boss HP:7,000 looks like a skeletal pirate
Third floor: Skeletal dragon tamer rank 15 boss HP:4,950 and skeletal dragon
Fourth floor: Skeletal princess,skeletal prince both rank 10 HP:5,600
fifth floor: skeletal king,skeletal queen both rank 17 HP:8,250
last floor:Undead skeleton looks like wraith rank 19 boss HP: 11,000

reward: 5,000 experience and 500 gold
Requirements: level 70
main boss: last boss

Explorer
Jun 23, 2011
That's cool...
Here's mine.

Castle of Death
Must be done alone. Only for wizards who have defeated Malistaire.

Quest: Deadly Matters
Merle summons you.
"Ah, hello, young wizard. It seems that there is a problem in Marleybone. A new castle has been built. It is called the Castle of Death. Only you can solve this problem. There are five floors, a boss on each floor. Each boss is in the school of Death. Speak to Anna Wraith outside the castle. She is in chains because she has been attacking young wizards. Policemen have brought her outside to the castle so that she could speak to you. You must move quickly!"
You go to Marleybone and approach the castle. You look up to the top and see two windows. Then you realize the castle is moving- breathing! The windows must be the eyes of this monster. You go to Anna Wraith. She speaks in an old, raspy voice.
"So you are the Spiral's hero? I expected you to be... older. And bigger. Well, I expect Ambrose sent you here? That old man has no respect for other elders... pity you are his apprentice."
Quest: Dark Times
"There are five floors. Each floor has a boss in the school of Death. I would respect Death, young wizard. Death is very powerful. On the first floor is a dark sprite. On the second is a vampire. On the third is a skeletal pirate. On the fourth is a wraith, like me. I have no idea what is on the fifth... A bit of a mystery for you. But I'm sure that's no problem for the Spiral's hero..."
Her voice is dripping with sarcasm. You are sure she knows what is on the fifth floor. You inch away from Anna, who was cackling, and enter the castle.
Dark Sprite: Rank 5, 1,500 health
Spells known: Dark Sprite, Ghoul, Vampire, Death Trap, Death Blade, Seraph, Satyr
After defeating her, you go to the next floor.
Vampire: Rank 6, 2,000 health
Spells known: Dark Sprite, Ghoul, Vampire, Skeletal Pirate, Death Blade, Death Trap, Sprite, Cyclops
You move across the second floor and into the third.
Skeletal Pirate: Rank 7, 3,200 health
Spells known: Ghoul, Vampire, Skeletal Pirate, Wraith, Death Blade, Death Trap, Sunbird, Fairy
You confidently skip towards the entrance to the fourth floor.
Wraith: Rank 8, 4,400 health
Spells known: Vampire, Skeletal Pirate, Wraith, Poison, Death Blade, Death Trap, Ice Wyvern, Pixie
You cautiously approach the fifth floor. You are shivering, and you wonder if it is from cold or from fright. You go up to the last floor and a transparent slim figure and a ghostly lady. Mailstaire and Sylvia Drake!
"You won't escape this time, you fool! I will kill you, and the Spiral will perish under my grasp!" Malistaire snaps.
"But, my sweet..." Sylvia says in her soft voice, "you don't have to kill the young wizard, maybe just teach him/her a lesson, get him/her out of your way?" She smiles at you. :-) You smile back. :-)
"No!" Malistaire snarls.
"Alright..." she replies with a sigh. She glances at you and then rolls her eyes up to the ceiling. You grin at her. :D
Then you go to battle.
Malistaire: Rank 11, 13,000 health
Spells known: Vampire, Skeletal Pirate, Wraith, Poison, Skeletal Dragon, Death Blade, Death Trap, Doom and Gloom, Stormzilla, Helephant, Hydra, Colossus, Earthquake, Life Shield
Sylvia: Rank 11, 10,000 health, Life
Spells known: Nature's Wrath, Seraph, Centaur, Forest Lord, Life Blade, Life Trap, Fairy, Satyr, Regenerate, Rebirth, Guiding Light, Elemental Shields, Spirit Shields, Tower Shield, Death Shield, Triton, Ra
You triumphantly defeat the couple, and as you defeat Sylvia you look at her with an apologetic look. She nods.
You descend the castle and go to Anna at the bottom.
Quest: My Hero!
"You are truly a hero. I admit, I knew the Drakes were on the top floor, but I did not think you were powerful enough. Tell Ambrose what I think of you."
Two policeman drag her away to prison, but not before saluting you. You salute them back.
You report back to Merle.
"I am quite impressed. I agree with Anna, you are a true hero. It is for sure we have led you on the right path of destiny."
Your reward is:
50,000 gold, 15,000 crowns, 20,000 xp, a Legendary wizard outfit set, a 30% critical rating staff for your school, a teleporter, a rare pet that does a spell at Adult or younger, a new class spell, and a training point.
Do you like it? Please tell me!

Survivor
Sep 08, 2010
Idea!
Requirements: Level 70, must have completed Briskbreeze, Waterworks, & Tower of the Helephant
Storyline: At level 70 and after meeting the prerequisites, a tooltip appears. Ambrose says, "Come to my office." Once there, he says "Please help. I found a ransom note on Gamma's cage! It said to pay 1 million gold to the Haunted Cave. Go to the Haunted Cave and defeat these criminals!

Inside the instance, you get the quest "Forever Criminal," which requires you talk to Queen Crystal on floor 3. Reward is 30K XP and 4K Gold.
Floor 1: O'Leary Napper:"Let me guess, Ambrose sent you. Got the gold? No? I guess we'll have to kill you then. Mwahahahaha!"
Enemies: 3 O'Leary Nappers (not the ones from MB)
School: Death
Health: 3,000
Cheats: N/A
Spells: Death through Skeletal Dragon

Floor 2: Queen Crystal:"Intruder. Beware. Guards. Attack. Narrator:"Crystal sounds possessed. What could have happened?"
Enemies: Queen Crystal
School: Ice
Health: 25,000
Cheats: 100% towers herself and puts 4 stun shields on the first round. She removes one shield every 3 rounds, with the tower being last. If you attack her when the tower is up, she uses Earthquake and then a 50,000 damage Snow Angel.
Spells: Everything Ice

Floor 3: Queen Crystal is on this floor as an NPC. Talk to her to hand in the "Forever Criminal" quest. She says "I don't remeber anything. What happened to me?"
This leads to the quest "Find That Owl!" which has you save Gamma on floor 6. Rewards 50K XP and 30K Gold.
The first goal for "Find that Owl!" is to talk to Crystal. She says "An owl? I imprisoned one three floors up." Then you are directed to the next floor.

Floor 4: A book is in your face. It reads, "Minefields are very difficult to navigate, no?" This means avoid the red wisps or you will trigger an alarm. Then you get a repeat of floor 1 but with 4 Nappers that are Storm instead of Death and have 3,500 HP each. They know Storm through Leviathan.

Floor 5: O'Leary Napper: "I thought our patrols had dealt with you! How come you're up here?"
Enemies: Same battle as on floor 4

Floor 6: Lutta Shapeshifter: "You've come for this measly owl? Too bad you won't get to it! DIE!"
Enemies: Lutta Shapeshifter
School: Death, Fire, Ice or Storm (depending on battle stage)
Health: 30,000
Spells: All Death, Fire, Ice and Storm (regardless of battle stage)
Cheats:
1) She summons 3 Gloomtalon Idols (Death, 8000 Health, knows Death through Scarecrow) on round 1.
2) She morphs to Storm and says, "The Storm blows away the trap!" meaning no traps or they go away. This happens after beating the minions.
3) After 10 rounds she says, "Let's mix things up!" and morphs to Fire, also saying, "The Fire consumes the blade!" meaning no blades.
4) When her health goes under 10,000 she says, "Time for defense!", morphs to Ice ("The Ice freezes both!" no traps OR blades), and spams an 85% tower for the remainder of the duel.
5) If you Reshuffle she uses Earthquake on your team and a 50,000 attack on you. You must be healed by your team.
6) When you heal she uses Meteor on your team.