Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ranked matches taking to long to match-up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2010
Is anyone else experiencing long wait times for ranked pvp? maybe it's just me, but I was online during peak times and still waited for almost an hour for a 2v2 match-up. this am, I have been waiting for 4 hours for a matchup! (no kidding), and there are groups available to match with, you can see a ton of them in the queue ready to be matched up. My team is just 2 legends, we both just started and are just privates, I really dont understand the problem. Why are we not being matched up with one of the other waiting teams. I see others going into the arena for their matches just not us. I can go 'watch others', but havent had a match for us come up in 4 hours? What is with that, we also restarted a few times, with no luck. I understand there might be some others that are higher ranked than us, (obviously if we are privates a little over 500 since we just started with the wizards), but really, no match? Why? I would rather be matched unfairly against higher ranks than to have NO match at all.

Defender
Feb 06, 2010
Always have one friend leave and re-join the duel, it seems to make the system recognize any lvls and ranks closer to yours and much faster.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2010
kamarynjelise wrote:
Always have one friend leave and re-join the duel, it seems to make the system recognize any lvls and ranks closer to yours and much faster.

O:, thanks for the tip, I will try it, maybe it will make a difference. I am sitting here now on a saturday night, prime time, and my same 2v2 team has been waiting for a match now for 45 min and there are a lot of teams online. Somehow I think the previous changes to the pvp system has made the wait times longer, supposedly for fairer matches, but idk, thats just what I heard. Hate that the wait time are so long.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009