Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Skipping quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
I would like to know, if someone jumps ahead in the quest-line (example: porting to a friend in Krokotopia before having legit access to said instance and taking quests there) does this negatively impact the storyline for that character?

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Graphik wrote:
I would like to know, if someone jumps ahead in the quest-line (example: porting to a friend in Krokotopia before having legit access to said instance and taking quests there) does this negatively impact the storyline for that character?

8)

I did the very thing myself; and all it did was thin out the "whimp" Quests, since there are a few Krok Quests you can actually do even before you're high enough to get the Spiral Key...

YW....

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 35, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

8)

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
As far as I can tell, it doesn't impact the story line. I know I helped a lot of people that were in worlds I didn't have a key to yet. I got very little experience, but I did collect some nice drops. You only get the decent experience points when you actually have the quests to complete.