Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World Ideas (post yours here!)

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 05, 2009
I always see these very creative world ideas, but they are all in different threads and hard to keep up with. I think if we all share our ideas here, people like me who love to hear other's ideas can just come to one thread and see every idea. Well, I guess that is it. Share on :D

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
think of a big set of freshwater rivers in a small island like grizzleheim but the adventure is in the rivers like celestia but with freshwater

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
toyroy wrote:
think of a big set of freshwater rivers in a small island like grizzleheim but the adventure is in the rivers like celestia but with freshwater

Cool idea!

Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
World Name: Terra noctis (Latin for Land of the Night)

Areas: Tenebrae of Pristis, Vivamus mortis, Donec liberi spiritus

Monsters: Tenebrae of Pristis- Floating Spectre, Dark Shadow, Dark Wizard.

Monsters: Vivamus mortis- Mourning Ghoul, Death Dragon, Black Spider, Wandering Skeleton

Monsters: Donec liberi spiritus- Free Spirit, Shadow, Dark Banshee

Thats all!

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
World Name: Forestia

Areas: Greenwood, Garden Center, Sacred Forest, Logging Site+ the Factory, and Green House(dungeon) + the mini-dungeons in Garden Center and Sacred Forest Center Town,and Moleville

Monsters: Tree Slayer,Ice Mole,Mole traitor,Wicked Plant,Shadow weaver Hunter,and Beaver Workers.

Bosses (in order): Protecter of Life, Wolfen, TriFare, Mole king, Crathuzuis, Flowerden, Vino, Flargo, Munksup, Celephant, Bevis ,Venus, Bivis, Car'sden, and Protecter of the Seeds.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
how about a world based on the Old West, it could be call Tumble Weed Plats, where we can have new gear that is base on the old west, Gear: Indian gear, Cowboy gear. Wands: Bows & Arrows, Guns (but we twirl them around on are fingers to active a spell and then we fire it like like real Cowboys done when the spell shape summons is complete), Spears, etc, since we have horse mounts, let put them in an area of the old west & bad guys & good guys can be a combo of all the creature and people around the spiral: Bears, Wolfs, Humans, Rats, Cats, Dogs, Horses, Pigs, etc.

Valkoor Titanblade lvl 62 Fire

Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
Ok when you are level 70, Merle sends you to his home world Camelot, "As i said in the commons forum, Merle is really merlin" to help king arthur deal with morganthe. " i am only level 62 so i dont know if the celestia saga ends in zarafa" She found malistaire's incantation to raise all of the undead in the spiral, wether human, dragon, or some other creature, and you need to stop her and the army of necromancers she gathered. If the morganthe thing ended then arthur was poisoned and you need to find the one who poisoned him, find a cure, and confront the one who did it. thats all i have so far, feel free to comment or give suggestions/revise it.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
I think after Zafaria when you start to settle down back in WizardCity, you hear a faint voice and the whole sky draws into a deathly black. Merle runs out of his house, (with gamma of course) and uses his wand to try to force it away. Then, Morganthe comes and draws in a heap of smoke. She comes out with all 7 teachers, Alhazred, Proffesor Falmea, Proffesor Greyrose, Proffesor Balestrom, Proffeser Dworgyn, Proffeser Wu, and Cyrus Drake with them having spirals in their eyes. She tells you and Headmaster Ambrose that her new world will take over the spiral and she closes all the gates so nobody can get in any place. Then, Ambrose flashes a portal and you are in the world. You see all of the people you rescued in every world there, pleading for help. In every place in Morgantre ( the worlds name ) you will help and free each person locked up in a cage. Once you unlock a certain amount of people, you will be able to fight one teacher. I was thinking life first, then death, then myth, then fire, then ice, then storm, then balance. All teachers have every spell in thier school and another school of thier choice (could be any school). Once you defeat the last teacher (in this case Alhazred), Morganthe FINALLY fights you. After she is defeated her soul talks to you and she is actually, MALISTAIRE LOOKING FOR REVENGE. Haha just kidding, but then you get a special reward from Headmaster Ambrose (maybe a special outfit, or something or like crowns) , anyways then you are settled down back in Wizard City finally.

I've set up what the bosses would be like for Morgantre.

Moolinda Wu
Rank: 18 School: Life Health:12,000 Minions?: No Cheats?:Yes Cheats?: Critical Satyr at 1,000-2,000 health. Before casts, says Life is the essence of the world.

Dworgyn
Rank:18 School:Death Health:11,000 Minions?: Yes, a Wraith. Cheats?: Yes Cheats?: Casts Skeletal Dragon if you get him down to 5,000 health or lower.Only one time though. All friends.

Cyrus Drake
Rank:19 School:Myth Health:10,000 Minions?: Yes, Talos. Cheats? No. Cheats? No.

Falmea
Rank:19 School:Fire Health:17,000 Minions? No. Cheats?:No. Cheats?:No

Lydia Greyrose
Rank:20 School:Ice Health:25,000 Minions? No. Cheats?:Yes. Cheats?: Yes
Does a Snow Angel every 3 rounds (can't crit).

Halston Balestrom
Rank:22 School: Storm Health:7,000 Minions? No. Cheats? Yes. Cheats? Yes, a leviathan every 5 rounds (can crit).

Alhazred
Rank:25 Elite School: Balance Health: 18,000 Minions? Yes, Salamander. Cheats? Yes. Cheats? Yes, a judgement every round (doesn't take pips away.)

Morganthe Rank 30 Elite School: Death Health:100,000 Minions? No. Cheats? Yes Cheats? Yes, Scarecrow OR Skeletal Dragon if 1000 damage is done to her.

And By the way, you can go in the dungeon with friends, but you have to do each teacher by yourself, because they multiply. Once you all have finished defeating the teachers, You all can fight Morganthe together. If one of your friends dies, they will not be able to teleport back to you. This is gonna be the hardest world, right? So, its gonna be hard. (can purchase minions for teacher battles, but not morganthe battle).

Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
I think a south american themed world would be cool.
birds vs. Monkeys
Bright colored jungles with inca/myan /aztec influence to the buildings.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
I'd like to see a world based on Hindu mythology. The gods would ask for help to do stuff like clean the rivers, kill demons, and possibly stop Indra from making too much mischief.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
tomtom500 wrote:
I always see these very creative world ideas, but they are all in different threads and hard to keep up with. I think if we all share our ideas here, people like me who love to hear other's ideas can just come to one thread and see every idea. Well, I guess that is it. Share on :D

My idea would be kinda like Marleybone but like Paris France type world

Tell me if you agree or not

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Mountopia is a world covered in tall mountains. It was ruled by a great king named Marven. When Marven died his son, Norse, took over. Very soon Norse wanted more and more land and power. It caused the country to go into a great war. You would have to help stop the war and at the end defeat Norse who would have 15,000 health and would be the same school as the sun or first person in the battle. When you defeat him you get a multiplayer mount, new and powerful clothing(according to your school), a castle(also according to your school), 1,000,000 coins, 10,000 crowns, and a strong pet(according to your school).No mean crittisizum please.
sencirly,
Grace F. level 40 life

Defender
May 11, 2009
ValeDonte wrote:
how about a world based on the Old West, it could be call Tumble Weed Plats, where we can have new gear that is base on the old west, Gear: Indian gear, Cowboy gear. Wands: Bows & Arrows, Guns (but we twirl them around on are fingers to active a spell and then we fire it like like real Cowboys done when the spell shape summons is complete), Spears, etc, since we have horse mounts, let put them in an area of the old west & bad guys & good guys can be a combo of all the creature and people around the spiral: Bears, Wolfs, Humans, Rats, Cats, Dogs, Horses, Pigs, etc.

Valkoor Titanblade lvl 62 Fire

i wanted a world like this too, i also think it would be great for the music player, with a honkey tonk kind of saloon theme

i also would like a pirate world, it would explain where the skeletal pirates came from.