Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Side World: Fiestafa

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Fiestafa is a world much like Mexico in our world. You talk to eagles, snakes, donkeys, Chihuahuas and more, all wearing ponchos, sombreros and such.
Any ideas about Fiestafa? It does not count as an actual world. Maybe Morganthe is just sending troops to take over while she works with Zafaria?
Ideas?
Arguments?

Thank you,
Igloogirl3

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
sounds good too me! I also think they should make a world based of the one place they haven't already, Australia! They're could be kangaroos, koalas, wombats, tasmanians devils, and maybe even platypus :D (that look like water moles but different clothes) the plot could be that a rouge morganthe soldier who betrayed her got banished here and is starting his own army of tasmanian devils and other rouge morganthe soldies to conquer the spiral. tell me what you think!

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Igloogirl3 wrote:
Fiestafa is a world much like Mexico in our world. You talk to eagles, snakes, donkeys, Chihuahuas and more, all wearing ponchos, sombreros and such.
Any ideas about Fiestafa? It does not count as an actual world. Maybe Morganthe is just sending troops to take over while she works with Zafaria?
Ideas?
Arguments?

Thank you,
Igloogirl3

Please no more side worlds for a while. And idk about making a Mexico world I like wizard stuff better. Not a good reason though XD!

Survivor
Mar 19, 2010
Hey I like it. But I think it should be one world for each continent:

We have Marleybone for Europe, Zafaria and Krokotopia for Africa, Mooshu for Asia. Now we need worlds for North America (Mexico), Oceania (probably Australia or New Zealand), South America (based in the Amazon Forest, or the beaches from Brazil).

I like your name idea, Fiestafa sounds cool.
For Oceania, maybe it should be Kangarood.
For South America it should be Tropicaland (Tropical Land).

That is my idea. I think it would be great if we could learn a bit more about new countries while we have fun playing Wizard101!
:D

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Am I the only one who finds this a tad stereotypical and not PC in the slightest? I only mention this because PC is so important. I'd rather have a world based on Meso-American folklore.

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
Sorry to bring you down, but KI said they're not doing worlds based off of real-life locations.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
tomtom500 wrote:
Sorry to bring you down, but KI said they're not doing worlds based off of real-life locations.

So Marleybone isn't Old England? Krokotopia isn't Egypt? Oh, and Zafaria isn't Africa?
Look at how they are set up. Listen to the accents.
Can you please tell me where KI have stated this?

Explorer
Oct 28, 2010
tomtom500 wrote:

Do you mean KI will not be basing worlds off of real life locations any more?

To be perfectly fair, they have not based any world off a real life location, but let's be honest, all their worlds have been based off of real world cultures (if I have to list them, you haven't been paying attention )

I think it would be great if they did base a new world on a Latin American Culture be it ancient or modern ( or both ).

In fact, I think it would be great if they made many more words as the current speed at which they released worlds is painfully slow.

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
Trasilor wrote:
tomtom500 wrote:

Do you mean KI will not be basing worlds off of real life locations any more?

To be perfectly fair, they have not based any world off a real life location, but let's be honest, all their worlds have been based off of real world cultures (if I have to list them, you haven't been paying attention )

I think it would be great if they did base a new world on a Latin American Culture be it ancient or modern ( or both ).

In fact, I think it would be great if they made many more words as the current speed at which they released worlds is painfully slow.

I know what you mean with Marleybone.

What I meant was, KI won't be basing worlds off of real traditions. It is a bit hard to explain, but what I'm trying to say is that they won't bring religon or culture in the game.

I'm pretty sure this isn't an outdated quote (with Marleybone). I think what they meant is that they won't make any more worlds like Marleybone.

Explorer
May 28, 2009
Here is what I think it should be like:
Merle calls you

At his office:
Merle: Young wizard, we have found a new world on the spiral, we have chosen you to investigate this new world and keep watch for Morganth. It's name is Fiestafa.
You receive the key to Fiestafa

The spiral chamber would be a large mystical tent with many markings on it.

When you arrive:
You see a reptile in a sombrero, it's name is Vastiti.
Vastiti: Hello strange otherworlder! My name is Vastiti! It is a dark time here in Fiestafa. King Aruha has been kidnapped by an otherwolder! Felipe Gonzanrio is investigating this matter, talk to him in the Rock Plateu if you want to find out more.

The Rock Plateu is the hub of Fiestafa. It has small tepees as shops and homes. It is a raised area of rock that leads to Marachut Desert and Guinabe Canyon.

Felipe is a hawk with a poncho and blue feathers.
When you speak to Felipe:
Felipe Gonzanrio: Hello otherworlder! Vastiti told you about me? Well, King Aruha has been missing for days now, the hopes of finding him are low. Maybe you can help? With you powers you can defeat some Redbeak Messangers, they may hold some valuble information. Go over to Marachut Desert and defeat them.

Marachut Desert is an area that is all sand. These are the mobs in it:
Redbeak Messanger:
Life
30% resist to life
50% boost to death
Spells: Death Shield, Imp, Life trap, guiding light, nature's wrath, unicorn, sprite, leprechuan, centuar
Looks: A red falcon that carriers a scroll and has a necklace of feathers.

More soon...