Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

From 8 to 10 circles...

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
When will we start to:
raise from 4 battle circles to 5?
raise from 2 enemies per person to 3?

I understand if people disagree, but really now, the cap is up to level 70 soon, we need a bit more challenge.

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
I must say I disagree because as new worlds come out and the level cap increases the street enemies are constantly getting stronger and are already able to cast level 68 spells at the start of the battle.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
I don't agree with it for battling monsters, but... PvP would be more interesting... :D

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
keep it the way it is as the NPCs get stronger above level 60 you will see how hard it will become.

just hope you have what you need to get thru the battles

Survivor
May 05, 2011
I agree with raising the 4 battle circles to 5, I always get excited when a simple battle turns into a big battle with 4v4, but 5v5 that would be awesome especially for PvP
But I do disagree with the 3 enemies per person, as zelda said as the new worlds come out, much more stronger enemies will come along with it.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
zelda3456147 wrote:
I must say I disagree because as new worlds come out and the level cap increases the street enemies are constantly getting stronger and are already able to cast level 68 spells at the start of the battle.

I agree with you. Although I think there should be a level 70 dungeon where 5 people are allowed in and to fight but the bosses and minions are SUPER hard, making only four of them. 8)

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
The maximum amount of monsters vs. players doesn't change; the intelligence and abilities of the monsters and players do.

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Squire
Aug 12, 2009
As a wizard who appreciates a Challenge, I wouldn't mind seeing it go from 4v4 to 4v6... My Storm Wizard still manages to 1-hit-kill Sylster.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Johnist wrote:
As a wizard who appreciates a Challenge, I wouldn't mind seeing it go from 4v4 to 4v6... My Storm Wizard still manages to 1-hit-kill Sylster.

LOL, Ok, Johnist. I should have guessed you would like to do something like this. But LOOK OUT, if something like this ever happens, I will be calling for help everytime I face this kind of setup. My wizards are no where near the strength of yours and my storm wizard is still in MB. I guess I better get Fallon EmeraldGarden moving so I can get storm up to par.

How about a compromise? A Challenge tower set up in this fashion that maybe even the Ice wizards who claim to have soloed certain other towers, will have to have help to defeat it.