Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Makeover shop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2011
This has probably been mentioned many times before but, wizard101 should make a salon typed shop somewhere in the game. I am so sick of my face and hair. Here's what I think should be changed or made to happen:
-Maggie's makeover salon, Wizard city, shopping district.
-Able to mix and match lips, noses and eyes.
-A whole new table of colors and facial looks/expressions and hairstyles to choose from. example: more shades of eyes and hair more shapes and styles also.
-starting clothing changes.
-30,000 coins or 700 crowns to change hair,(and color)eyes,mouth,starting clothing and skin color EACH.

That is just what I think, you could probably change the name of the salon and prices if you wanted. Let me know what you think and maybe we could get this to be a future update! :D

Chelsea Lifegem
Level 40, Master Theurgist.

~EDIT~ Ok so maybe not the name, I now realize that yes it would be too confusing and what not. But what's there to stop the hair,clothing and facials idea going through?

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
mwuhahahaha wrote:
This has probably been mentioned many times before but, wizard101 should make a salon typed shop somewhere in the game. I am so sick of my name, I don't know why I chose it in the first place and the same goes with my face and hair. Here's what I think should be changed or made to happen:
-Maggie's makeover salon, Wizard city, shopping district.
-Able to mix and match lips, noses and eyes.
-A whole new table of colors and facial looks/expressions and hairstyles to choose from.
-starting clothing changes.
-50,000 coins or 1000 crowns to change name.
-30,000 coins or 700 crowns to change hair,(and color)eyes,mouth,starting clothing and skin color EACH.

That is just what I think, you could probably change the name of the salon and prices if you wanted. Let me know what you think and maybe we could get this to be a future update! :D

Chelsea Lifegem
Level 40, Master Theurgist.

Agree with the hair and face, but KI said due to friends list problems, they wont be adding a feature to change names. They also sai "You can have up to 6 wizard per ana ccoutn log in; chose their names wizely."

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
*sigh* People really need to start using the Search Function for topics like this... 'Please Read!' is already a similar topic.

Again, Quoting Professor Greyrose from 9/10/2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
We understand a players desire to change their appearance, believe we have been listening. We like the idea too, but we're still looking at whether or not the benefits would outweigh the extensive amount of design, programming and art work it would take.

As for changing a Wizard's name, we have already addressed this several times on the message boards. Once you have chosen a name, it cannot be changed, ever. You are free to create a new Wizard and choose the new name more carefully, but we will not be allowing players to change their Wizard's name.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Agree with face and hair ideas, but maybe not the name. Too confusing!
There should be a colour wheel, too.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Johnist wrote:
*sigh* People really need to start using the Search Function for topics like this... 'Please Read!' is already a similar topic.

Again, Quoting Professor Greyrose from 9/10/2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
We understand a players desire to change their appearance, believe we have been listening. We like the idea too, but we're still looking at whether or not the benefits would outweigh the extensive amount of design, programming and art work it would take.

As for changing a Wizard's name, we have already addressed this several times on the message boards. Once you have chosen a name, it cannot be changed, ever. You are free to create a new Wizard and choose the new name more carefully, but we will not be allowing players to change their Wizard's name.

Thank you! I'm tired of seeing the same thing posed over and over again as well. And I agree with KI about not changing your name. There are tons to choose from... you need to take your time in choosing. :)

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
I think the idea of change facial expressions and hair is cool, but not too fond of name changes . kingsile is right

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
I think the Makeover shop would really cool, but I don't think I would spend 30,000 gold just to get a Makeover. Other than that I think it's a really cool idea and I would really look forward to seeing it on Wizard101. :)