Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

November 11, 2011 - Lest we Forget...

AuthorMessage
Administrator
To honor all those who have served their countries, we're giving away a memorial Shield of Valor housing decoration from now until 9:00am US Central Time on Monday, Nov 14th. Limit one per account.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
"Thank you" to all the veterans who sacrificed so much for so many.

(And thank you, KI...)

Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
God bless you all for your support and God Bless the USA.
Freedom is never free
and for those still overseas, Godspeed my brothers!

Love and prayers,

Rhemas
Kane
Talon
Fred FrogFinder
Nicholas Soulbreaker
Talon Soulhunter
Ronan Dragonrider

Survivor
Jan 15, 2009
Thank you to all who have served past and presant.
TY to KI for the gift.
now lets get WIZZY!

Survivor
Sep 22, 2011
Thank you! What an awesome way commemorate those who are serving.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Kudos to KI for taking the time to create a special item every year for Veteran's Day. One more reason, this game stands above the rest.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
Thank you, KingsIsle, for honoring those who serve us! My dad was a navy man, and I'm glad to be part of a community that recognizes his and so many others' service and sacrifice! :)

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
I claimed mine, but cannot find where it actually went. I know it said something about where to find it and the gift icon after I entered the code, but I guess I didn't understand as well as I thought I did. Where exactly is the gift icon?

Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
ty KI for honoring those who have served their countries. on veterans day whenever i saw someone in uniform i saluted to them
even though some gave me a funny look as if they were wondering what i was doing lol.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Thanks to the vertans who helped the world <3

~WolfStrongShield~

Survivor
Oct 15, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:

To honor all those who have served their countries, we're giving away a memorial Shield of Valor housing decoration from now until 9:00am US Central Time on Monday, Nov 14th. Limit one per account.

Yes, I honered them all day. Called my friends uncle in military.Thanks for serving our country. And thank you Lydia Greyrose for being the bes Thuamaturge teacher ever.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
psychic987 wrote:
Thank you, KingsIsle, for honoring those who serve us! My dad was a navy man, and I'm glad to be part of a community that recognizes his and so many others' service and sacrifice! :)

I thank your dad for serving us, and ty KI for making this beautifull peice of furniture. :D

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:

As a veteran, thank you!

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
kingurz wrote:
Kudos to KI for taking the time to create a special item every year for Veteran's Day. One more reason, this game stands above the rest.

I would like to see all Memorial and Dedication items on display in one special area like a musium of sorts? Perhaps the guarden of unicorn way with some sort of clickable explination of its oragin and dedication I aslo would like the opertunity even if by crowns only to buy all the items ever dedicated at any time. I am sure many would buy the whole collection to display proudly in their Wizard's Home.

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
I think that this is a great way to honor those who risked their lives so many times for everyone of us.... you.... and I.