Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Arctic ninja pig pet???

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
I have been hearing about it all over but I have not once seen a picture of it and for somereason wizard101centralwiki has yet to release anything about it. Can I get a link or a picture of it? Also does it give a card and who drops it. I can't find any Info on it anywhere alexcept central and wizard101 central is no help and I can't even ask cause I dont have central account.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
The rumors are true!!!
I saw it today at the bazaar, it looks awesome.
When i first saw it i thought it was a ninja pig with grey armor on, not covered with ice, but it was cool. Before i could get the details he went away :(
But i saw it and it looked so cool, i want it!!

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
It's extremely rare. Recently discovered, I think. It might be a while before you get a screenshot.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Survivor
May 23, 2010
I believe the arctic ninja pig is dropped by Lyon Lorestriker or the final boss of the Tower of Helephant and it doesnt give a card

Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
loganrobertson321 wrote:
The rumors are true!!!
I saw it today at the bazaar, it looks awesome.
When i first saw it i thought it was a ninja pig with grey armor on, not covered with ice, but it was cool. Before i could get the details he went away :(
But i saw it and it looked so cool, i want it!!
yea i saw on too it was like a ninja pig with armor on its shoulder it relay cool apparently it can cast a pixie, sprite and a absorb

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
It is obtained by being purchased in the crowns shop.It is part of the twelve days of wizard.It normally costs over 9000,but when on sale it is 5995 crowns.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
The arctic ninja pig was is a limited time only crowns shop pet. It's almost time for it to leave. Normally it costs about 9,000, but when it's on sale it's 5995. That's how you get it.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
artic ninja pig is in the crown shop not a boss drop. it is going away in 19h 30 m and 35s

Historian
May 01, 2010
hanable33 wrote:
artic ninja pig is in the crown shop not a boss drop. it is going away in 19h 30 m and 35s

There have been plenty releases of pets that were already in the game (to name some: ghost dragon, arctic ninja pig, nightmare) and what these people were talking about, is before the 13 days of wizard was even beginning.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
hanable33 wrote:

The Artic Ninja Pig was a rare drop in Helephant Tower before being introduced in the Crown Shop. It is still likely a rare drop there too.