Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stiching Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
Hello Professors,
I would just like to make a request if i may...
Would it be possible to allow us to Stich our pets, just like we do our clothes and wands?

Please? :P

Armiger
May 10, 2010
I have been asking for this feature, for over a year now...

Wish they would take the hint and add it already...

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
I agree, my satyr makes it easy for pvp players to spot your school. If it looked like my Yellow Elf they will think I am fire :)

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
That sounds painful. XD I would agree with this idea but i have no idea how thats possible. 0. 0

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
darthjt wrote:
I have been asking for this feature, for over a year now...

Wish they would take the hint and add it already...

Very good comments from all of you.
Yellow elfs Rock! LOL and so do death leprechauns and storm hounds etc etc.

The problem is that my awesome looking pets have lousy stats, and my pets with great stats are boring to look at. Can we please just stitch?

You would totally rule is you let us do this.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Yeah I like my mooshu goat pet, and I still don't have a frost cat but that's another story ;p

It would be nice to have my mooshu goat pet cast my level 58 noble frog spell. That would be fun.

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
Dogempire wrote:
That sounds painful. XD I would agree with this idea but i have no idea how thats possible. 0. 0

You can talk to the cat-scientist dude (let's just call him Dr Von, shall we?). Dr Von will then, for a fee, let you take two pets and sort of hatch a pet out of those two, only that the pet will not be a hybrid but will just have a different appearance and different status for themselves. You get to still keep the parents. How about that?

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
With 5 Hatches between a Premier Porker and a Sea Dragon, I successfully finally replaced his entire genetics with the Sea Dragons, with the Premier Porker's Feint card at baby.

That's:
1st Gen + Sea Dragon = 2nd Gen Porker
2nd Gen + Sea Dragon = 3rd Gen Porker
3rd Gen + Sea Dragon = 4th Gen Porker
4th Gen + Sea Dragon = 5th Gen Porker

I got lucky in that it only took me 5 Generations.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Yes! i have asked for this as well too. It would help very much in PvP yes, for example my satyr has good stats (the color of my clothes are blue and white) and i like people to think i am ice, but if i equip my satyr they will know i am life. So yes, this would be very useful to me and all of us wizards!

Sophia Lifeblade
Transcended Theurgist
Grandmaster Sorceror
Magus Diviner

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010