Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Free For All!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
I was thinking last night, (someone without open chat kept using my traps and prisms) but what if in the arena, or a new place all together, there was a new mode of fighting- A free for all.

It would look basiclly the same, exept that the circles on the ground would be evenly spaced a part, and you were able to attack anyone in the duel. It would be hectic and fast paced, but i think it would be fun. People would be messing up peoples plans and using thier traps and prisms :)

I am not sure what would be done about spells that effect all enemies (meteor shower, ra, ...) They could still attack everybody, which would make the value of those cards go up, or maybe they just would not be allowed at all.

And once you are defeated, you are done, kicked out of the battle, so you dont irritate everyone else.

This mode would obviuslly not work in street battles or against bosses, but maybe in the worlds to come they could consider adding this in the arena or incorperating it into a new world.

Sean FireHunter-Pyromancer

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
Defender
Sep 05, 2010
Awesome idea, only I think that there should be 4 people in a square. For Ra And Forest lord, and other attack all enemy spells.

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Defender
Jul 08, 2009
Squire
Aug 12, 2009
No, I don't like this. This will just encourage people picking on Low Level wizards. As much as I would personally love to Stormzilla or Triton or Gnomes! an annoying idiot who joins my battle without asking, or is far too low level to actually BE in that world, then I am just wasting my pips and prolonging my suffering even more.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
fGYU2tKDtH wrote:
I just thought of ten different ways people could abuse this. Just saying.

What are the ten ways??

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
this is kinda like another idea i heard where u start on say a full size steet no sidewalks and try and attack each other (there will be no orbs only healing in battle) and the last 50% get arena percentage up and the others... well u know... but anyway i like the idea
BUT....
wont people still use all ur traps???

- alex wildflame pyro 8)

Explorer
Mar 02, 2010