Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is Wysteria 100% easy?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Hey guys I just want to put this up if anybody thinks if wysteria is easy. And its easy lolz, not trying to brag. Thanks!

Administrator
Wysteria is intended for players who are level 25 or higher. If you return to Wysteria with a level 25 character, you may find it more of a challenge than if you experience Wysteria with your high level characters.

community@wizard101.com
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Wysteria is intended for players who are level 25 or higher. If you return to Wysteria with a level 25 character, you may find it more of a challenge than if you experience Wysteria with your high level characters.

Oh my gosh that was the first time a admistor commented on my message boards

Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
Maybe that will tell you not to post threads that are NOT questions. I'm pretty sure this Message Board section is intended for questions, not statements of braggery.
I also thought Wysteria was a tad easy, but I loved it. One of my favorite worlds. It was a nice break from Marleybone and allowed me to level up 2 or 3 times.

.Alexis Crow - Level 41 Necromancer

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
V0LD3M0RT21 wrote:
Maybe that will tell you not to post threads that are NOT questions. I'm pretty sure this Message Board section is intended for questions, not statements of braggery.
I also thought Wysteria was a tad easy, but I loved it. One of my favorite worlds. It was a nice break from Marleybone and allowed me to level up 2 or 3 times.

I wasnt trying to brag.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
codastar wrote:
Hey guys I just want to put this up if anybody thinks if wysteria is easy. And its easy lolz, not trying to brag. Thanks!
Did you completely ignore Prof.Greyrose? Its for level 25+! Of course its easy!

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
codastar wrote:
Did you completely ignore Prof.Greyrose? Its for level 25+! Of course its easy!
Dude no offense but conversation over.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
First of all, to completly finish Wysteria you must to HT, which is NOT easy........

Iridian RoseHeart
lvl 64 Legendary
Thamuturge

Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
That's cuz you were a high level -.- when I did it, it was kind of hard. When I fought Randolf Spellshine, I ended up with 45 health left x_x

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
codastar wrote:

Ok so you're telling me Wysteria is easy well it is until you're level 60 and have to do Tower of the Helephant. Beware!! It has cheating bosses so watch out It seems like when a place is easy it has a really hard dungeon with cheating bosses We'll say crab alley it has a level 60 dungeon called Waterworks and it was like one of the hardest dungeons in wizard101
and Wysteria its easy to level 60's and other levels that are high and then at level 60 you get a quest from belladonna Crisp or however you spell it and she wants you to go to the tower of the helephant at the first floor 4 bosses 2 with like 2,650 health or something and then 2 others with 17,000 so don't say Wysteria's easy and i still haven't finished tower of the helephant its so hard

Legendary Sorceror Isaac DragonThorn Level 68

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
It's meant for level 25 and higher so it's harder to people around that level.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
V0LD3M0RT21 wrote:

He said he wasn't trying to brag and the message boards aren't JUST for questions, people can post comments too.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
V0LD3M0RT21 wrote:

Then you turn around and give a statement right after getting onto them. Why bother ranting on some poor person then give your opinion on the same subject right after?

Tara Pixiedust, Level 52 Ice
Melissa Battleblood, Level 26 Life (hehe I leveled up)