Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Odgen Peake's Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
Check list:

1.Golden Squash . Check!

2.Nettle Root . Check!

3.Stinky Cheese . Check!

4.Medium Fish . Check!

As you can see, i have all the items for Odgen Peake's Quest, "The Special".
I have read the dialogue numorous times and mad a mental checklist similair to this one, in my head.I have ventured to Gorden Sumer (the "The Special" maker in marleybone).And,the usual question mark was not there.So, I ventured to Celestia,checked Mr.Peake and... Gray Questin mark, which most of you know, is something you still have to finish,So, i went to the "Bazzar" in Olde Town,Wizard City.Bought 4 golden squash.I check quest and i quote, "Collect Golden Squash, Mooshu, Varies Locations". So, i know Wizard 101 is vary busy at this point because of the new world but, can you take a sec and write back to me?I wanna see what Profesor Greyrose has to say about this because Ice is her spcialty.

With Persistance,Victory is assured.

Jacob DragonSword Legandary Pyromancer

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It's been more or less verfied that you can't take any of the required ingredients from your banks, and it's also believed that they don't count if you already have them in your inventory. You have to either find them or buy them at the Bazaar. The easiest way to be sure is to go to the Bazaar and buy one of each., and then go see Mr. Sumner again. If that doesn't work, send in a ticket to Support.