Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hats and Mammoths Don't Mix

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Hello!
This is no bug of urgency and does not need to be adressed right away, just something I noticed. In the video for Zafaria (SOOOOO excited :D), it shows the rank nine ice spell, with the mammoths. While the mammoths are trampling over the ice, an evil snowman apparently forgot his hat on the ground because right in the middle, there is a random hat just sitting there. After the tiny mammoths go away and the big one comes out, though, it disappears. Just wanted to bring it to your attention!

Hope I helped in "polishing" the new spells and making them perfect!
-Blaze ShadowHunter, Legendary Pyromancer

P.S. There isn't really a need to put this on the message boards, because I was just pointing it out.

P.P.S. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for Zafaria!

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
stinkybug123 wrote:
Hello!
This is no bug of urgency and does not need to be adressed right away, just something I noticed. In the video for Zafaria (SOOOOO excited :D), it shows the rank nine ice spell, with the mammoths. While the mammoths are trampling over the ice, an evil snowman apparently forgot his hat on the ground because right in the middle, there is a random hat just sitting there. After the tiny mammoths go away and the big one comes out, though, it disappears. Just wanted to bring it to your attention!

P.S. There isn't really a need to put this on the message boards, because I was just pointing it out.

Well i don't think they showed the whole spell like they did the others, so maybe snowmen appear then get trampled?

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Alexander5335 wrote:
stinkybug123 wrote:
Hello!

Well i don't think they showed the whole spell like they did the others, so maybe snowmen appear then get trampled?

If I recall correctly, the hat blows in WHILE they are trampling.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
Alexander5335 wrote:

That would be awesome! Kinda like the water-moles getting knocked out by fire's volcano spell. :D