Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Memories of Before

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
Anyone remember when Lady Blackhope didn't have a face and looked like a Lost Soul? Or when there wasn't a crown shop?
Post what you remember from Wizard101 thats different now.
Oh, wait a minute, I remember the "Super" Malistare. I think he had 25,000 health and after a while of having no minions he'd summon three more of the same kind as before. Ah, those were the days.

-Blaine Ghostbreath, Level 40 Necromancer
-Wolf TitanSword, Level 13 Necromancer
-Logan SoulPyre, Level 1 Theurgist

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
DeathMaster590 wrote:
Anyone remember when Lady Blackhope didn't have a face and looked like a Lost Soul? Or when there wasn't a crown shop?
Post what you remember from Wizard101 thats different now.
Oh, wait a minute, I remember the "Super" Malistare. I think he had 25,000 health and after a while of having no minions he'd summon three more of the same kind as before. Ah, those were the days.

-Blaine Ghostbreath, Level 40 Necromancer
-Wolf TitanSword, Level 13 Necromancer
-Logan SoulPyre, Level 1 Theurgist

I remeber when you could buy pets from the bazaar :?

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
I remember when there was no bazaar, or pet pavillion. Pre- Grizzleheim, Celestia, Wintertusk, Crab Alley, Wysteria.. basically when Malistaire was the end. And becoming Grand was a REALLY big deal. LOL. I feel old. :?

Moira Stormgiver Legendary Necromancer
Chelsea Blueblade Legendary Theurgist (retired, for now :) )
Moira Stormslinger Legendary Diviner
Abigail Daisyblade Legendary Pyromancer
Jason Deathslinger Legendary Sorcerer*
Jason Legendary Sorcerer*

* Hubby :D

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
I remember back in the day of no mounts or teleporters. Back when getting your level 48 spell was a really really big deal.

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
I remember when they did not have a fountain in the commons lake. Pets in bazaar was awesome but it was taken away when pet pavillion came out. Zeke had no parter and was in olde town. When the golems in Triton Ave. were lost souls. Ds was not made yet. Briskbreeze Tower was always crowded. Mounts were not used that much until a month after they were realesed. I remember a lot :D

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
I remember the older times vaguely. What I call the older times is when I first joined. GH came out shortly before I joined W101. There was no pet pavillion, Wysteria, gardening, or interesting Crowns items.
The new changes have been a lot of fun using, and they have helped me in game just as much as the next wizard, but something about the older times changed me.
Destiny Soultamer, level 36 Thaumaturge

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
I remember when zeke sold you anything you could want. When the NPCs didn't have voices and all looked similar. I remember when there were NPCs starting pvp matches instead of two pedistals. I remember when you could trade treasure cards, that you made with boosts, like tough. I remember when marleybone creatures walked on the sidewalk, and it was only safe through the middle!
Also I remember AWESOME clothing that got discontinued, and to this day I regret not buying, or farming!

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
1 when you could sell and buy pets from the bazaar i never know why they took it off
2when there wasn't wintertusk
3when there was no mounds
4no crown shop
5no Celestia
6no Wysteria
7no henchmen
thats about it

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
wait a minute, what happened to the wishing well? (the golden one that was in the commons of each world, you put crowns in get stuff out) :? :? :? :? :?

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
Wizard101 hasn't been around that long to remember the past .... To me there just changes .... but yes they have added things for the best and they have also added things that make you scratch your head and wonder ...."why the hect did they add that"