Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The so called epic and mega bundles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2011
Hi! TheGoddess here, for a bit i've wanted the epic bundle pack till i found out the armor is a princess outfit for girls.... no thanks, so that idea was shot down, so i looked at the hawk rider bundle, but i noticed you cant buy them online, and the wal mart here does not sell them... good fight KI coulda made $29 today but not gonna happen :-(

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
TheGoddess666 wrote:
Hi! TheGoddess here, for a bit i've wanted the epic bundle pack till i found out the armor is a princess outfit for girls.... no thanks, so that idea was shot down, so i looked at the hawk rider bundle, but i noticed you cant buy them online, and the wal mart here does not sell them... good fight KI coulda made $29 today but not gonna happen :-(

the armor from the epic bundle changes based on gender of whoever wears it

princess for girls
night looking armor for boys

and keep checking your wall mart some stores are a bit late with these things

Survivor
Aug 12, 2011
grvy123 wrote:
TheGoddess666 wrote:

the armor from the epic bundle changes based on gender of whoever wears it

princess for girls
night looking armor for boys

and keep checking your wall mart some stores are a bit late with these things

That's not my point, im not a girly girl, I am... a tom boy if you would, and I would have liked the armor on my girl character, and the bundle pack is now expired so I can't get it anyway, but if I could have bought it online then KI would be $39 richer and im sure im not the only one with this problem